The Helghan Academy - Killzone Files by Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i started fiberglassing my helm and only 20 mins later is hard stel stiky got to love that texas het its 104 out side

Im with Sgt Bash, Iv'e a pdo of the assault rifle before but then it droped off the internet. If anyone has the file it would be apriciated. Also I an waiting egerly for that radec helmet it would apsolutly make my day.

-konstantin

My friend and I are slowly peiceing our uniforms together but we can't seem to find the right goggles. Yours are great, I would love to know where you got them. However if I could make a suggestion. You could put a semi-opaque film on the inside of the lens with two outward facing LEDs that are covered on the back Doing this would allow you to see out but prevent people from seeing in and add the glowing effect seen in the game.

found the missing piece was the bit attached to the back of the ear flaps going round the bottom of your head :D
and in regards to goggles my plan was to have red/orangey iridium lenses (can pick up a cheap pair of iridium goggles from razor on amazon - see pictures) on the public visible side, then another set of very reflective sun glasses behind that, and between the two will be LED's. you can see out no one can see in!

2zfr2wp.jpg

14xjbpt.jpg

28m5nb.jpg

Just an update. Have been busy this week mainly sanding :-(

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

Then after resin

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

Filling (P38) and lots of sanding and priming

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

i didnt think the pep alone looked right (ive stared far too long at helghasts) .. so started adding in some detail with card:
2j3o0nl.jpg

1309745043-clip-265kb.jpg

(being held up by glasses hence mask is further forward then it should be XD )

Looking good keep posting photo's please. Not had a chance to do any more been stuck in Germany for a few weeks. Will crack on now i'm back. I need to open up the eyes more then paint. I,m using this image for a basic ref
Killzone2HDGameDesktopWallpaper10.jpg

Looking good keep posting photo's please. Not had a chance to do any more been stuck in Germany for a few weeks. Will crack on now i'm back. I need to open up the eyes more then paint. I,m using this image for a basic ref

the eyes depend on wich era of hig your doing, the pep seems to be more kz2 ish angry eye wise but if you want kz1 they need to be rounder and kz3 have super angry eyes spaced slightly further apart

done some eye digging of the iron man peeps, and came across this:
theyve got some good eye glow going on and they can see out =D

Last edited by a moderator:
black matt helmet, mask is black matt again but with some bronzey/silvery parts. ie. under the eyes and some of the bolts. if its kz2 hig also around the gas mask. if its kz1 hig its mostly just black
most of the images look browny as the planet they live on is dusty... soo... throw a lot of sand on it XD

killzone-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back