The Helghan Academy - Killzone Files by Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i found that as well, i used some of the aluminium mesh for on the brow area and chin so it kinda molds to the shape of my face. but i also didnt fiber glass these areas, not sure if you have?, you could always stick some thin sponge or foam in the uncomfortable areas.

(mesh is under the tape)
vxlu2d.jpg

Well the foil didn't work was very uncomfortable. I have fixed the mask to the helmet, This works a treat for me. I can just get it on but once on it's lovely. So that's the mask and helmet done, just need to start on the uniform.

Well the foil didn't work was very uncomfortable. I have fixed the mask to the helmet, This works a treat for me. I can just get it on but once on it's lovely. So that's the mask and helmet done, just need to start on the uniform.
ah nice one! i decided whilst waiting for the AC/DC converter and hose pipe scavenge id go on a house hunt after your last post and found i had quite a fair bit decent enough from my mountainboarding stock pile. all thats missing really is a Tac-vest which i dont know where to start looking cheaply for.

2exonpl.jpg

armored? or non-armored?
bjimau.jpg

That's bloody handy having stuff like that around. Assault vest i got off Ebay again, I'm using Ebay so much i think i will buy shares in it's

now that this thread is once again alive, i guess i can try my hand at modelling :p

Is it the Hazmat Helmet?

Also, at first I wrote it in all caps to emphasize the excitement however it seems the boards don't let you do that, as whenever I try to save it it all caps it reverts it all to lower case.

Is it the Hazmat Helmet?

Also, at first I wrote it in all caps to emphasize the excitement however it seems the boards don't let you do that, as whenever I try to save it it all caps it reverts it all to lower case.
i think im gonna try my paw at the HAZMAT, thanks to all that ref xD

I'll see if i can do anything with the capture trooper. Is it possible to import models from google sketchup to pepakura designer? I love using sketchup and I have a handfull of halo reach recreations id love to make.the capture trooper seems within my grasp.

http://andrejsskuja.com/portfolio_mainFrame.html

Ausome references!

And if your looking for a vest or poutches or just anything good go here

http://www.omahas.com/index.php?osCsid=72o19rsmu0sumhvujvv21f4ls2

its a reliable site, i bought a backpack and some pants from here, still have em'.

-konstantin

Well that was a total failure. Was going to dye some old DPM combats black/dark grey. after 24 hours they just look dirty.

How do you guys know how to model. I can't find any good tutorials on how to reference model. What programs do you use ironium?

I haven't a clue about modelling. I just print out the PDO files and start from there. The others are the clever one.

How do you guys know how to model. I can't find any good tutorials on how to reference model. What programs do you use ironium?
Ive been using blender for roughly 3 years now :p
I haven't a clue about modelling. I just print out the PDO files and start from there. The others are the clever one.
XD if youre an unfolder i may have a file to share soon, im working on an HD Radec helm :3

Here a bit OT but how do you mirror an object in blender? I have no idea how to mirror an object in blender and I really need to.

Whats ironium? I use google sketch up but ive never had any lessons and ive become very good. My models arnt exact because i just wing it, no actual dimentioning, I just eyeball it.

im working on an HD Radec helm
can we see?

-Konstantin

yea i found that as well, i used some of the aluminium mesh for on the brow area and chin so it kinda molds to the shape of my face. but i also didnt fiber glass these areas, not sure if you have?, you could always stick some thin sponge or foam in the uncomfortable areas.

(mesh is under the tape)
vxlu2d.jpg

I think I have a solution to your seal problem

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...splay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

Air tight, confortable, and easy to apply.

-Konstantin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back