The Helghan Academy - Killzone Files by Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Holder

"Violence has it's own economy.
Therefore be thoughtful and
precise in your investment."

This thread will contain files for several Helghast armor permutations as well as weapons. Cadets loyal to Helghan and the Killzone series are welcome to share ideas and work during their tour of duty. As stated by Colonel Radec, uniform violations will not be tolerated. Use the information on these pages to educate yourself and your peers.

I. Armor Classes
a) Assault Infantry (Under Review)

HelghastComcopy.jpg

HelghastAssaultWireframe.jpg

b) Officer Grade (Under Review)

Radec.jpg

II. Weapons and Modifications

No information currently released

WANTED:
The following billets are currently open for volunteers. You may be proactive in gathering and/or creating content. Proper credit will be given to original authors. Any and all imagery, models, etc must have proper credit to the original author or they will be removed. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.

*Armor Reference Gathering(KZ 1-3)
*Weapon Reference Gathering(KZ 2-3)
*Modelers
*Unfolders

Further information will be released as it is declassified. It is each cadet's personal responsibility to stay up to date on data releases.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg YYYEEEESSSSS finaally i love you my good man your making a radec helmet and a decent helgast helmet wwaaahhhoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awsomekillzonearmor.jpg

i know your probably really busy with your radec and helgast but i would love to see this fully done i would love to make this i think its my favorite piece of armor out of all halo fallout killzone and starwars its my favorite please give it a shot when you can :)

Thanks man!

I got that far with the assault infantry in a little under three hours yesterday so I thought I'd get a thread open up for anyone interested in the series. I wasn't sure how many in the community like Killzone but I thought I'd share my progress on my next project anyway.

I do plan on making that armor you posted above. It may be a while before I get to it though. I wanted this project to be more open to collaboration. So any more reference images or models would help a ton.

Feel free to post files that you create. I will do my best to keep everything organized on the OP. All I ask is that if you don't know where something came from or who exactly made it, then please don't post it.

I have a question for everyone regarding textures within pepakura. I know that for anyone planning on hardening and finishing a wearable helmet textures wouldn't be that useful. But are their people interested in full color textures for their pep files?

I will however, be developing (placement maps) for the pep files. Basically the texture will be a digital line drawing that will indicate where screws, vents, and other details go. This will make detailing and finishing the parts easier.

if you ever do any guns would you consider doing a high def version for the people who just got a new cnc machine and need projects

if you ever do any guns would you consider doing a high def version for the people who just got a new cnc machine and need projects

Yes :)

In fact that's how I plan on approaching the first two rifle's for the Helghast. They can always be broken down to easier pep files later. I was hoping that after I get the StA52 finished someone with a CNC would be interested in helping me out.

any progress yet hugh im really excited about all and if you didn't know the third one came out yesterday :)

Unfortunately it's going to be a slow start for this project. The same thing happened when I was building my ODST files in the beginning. It's just part of the process.

But anyone that feels like trying to model something from this series can feel free to collaborate and discuss their work here if they want. (That is if they aren't already playing KZ:3!) I will be posting updates as often as I can!

Unfortunately it's going to be a slow start for this project. The same thing happened when I was building my ODST files in the beginning. It's just part of the process.

But anyone that feels like trying to model something from this series can feel free to collaborate and discuss their work here if they want. (That is if they aren't already playing KZ:3!) I will be posting updates as often as I can!

I almost want to say would it just be quicker if I rip all the characters and weapons from the game if I can?
EDIT: Scratch that it did'nt work. Oh well back to trying to rip the Halo Bombs from Halo 2 and 3.

I almost want to say would it just be quicker if I rip all the characters and weapons from the game if I can?
EDIT: Scratch that it did'nt work. Oh well back to trying to rip the Halo Bombs from Halo 2 and 3.

Yeah, I would really like to work on some of the game files. But I didn't think it would work either. That's what makes this so difficult. Not being able to capture good reference, plus the way the game is lit drowns out a lot of details in shadow. Gotta suck it up and do everything as best as I can for now!

what program are you using to model everything

I'm using Maya for most of the modeling. Then I jump to Zbrush for proportion tweaks/textures. Then back to maya for scaling and export.

And if one of you want to attempt ripping any models from the game first put Direct X 8 on your PC no newer version and use the 3D Ripper DX and hit the Printscreen button on the keyboard to capture a 3D Scene with the map of the scene and 3d models fo the scene in the rip. That's one suggestion and if you don't use the models you can still use that 3D Rip as reference. Could just be my computer or my version of 3D Ripper DX that's having problems but make sure you are running DX8 otherwise you won't rip anything. You can also try 3D VIA Printscreen I tried it once but had trouble understanding the program, both programs are free to my knowledge just might take a little experimenting if you want to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back