Reach EVA armor build

Status
Not open for further replies.

z32z32

Here is an update for everyone, there in not any Reach EVA pep files as to what I know. So I took this matter into my own hands. I have started to model the helmet and everything is ship shape. Now because I have never model a project this BIG I will need help on the way. Thanks

I'm sorry I offended everyone with my lack of noticing that there was a simple way to do it, but I all ready made a model so what does it matter. If you are going to criticize me and my work, leave now, I only want supporters. Question: If any one uses anim8tor, how do you load the an8 file to pepakua?

If you are going to criticize me and my work, leave now, I only want supporters.

Wooah man, no one was trying to critisize anyones work, or you for that matter. We havent even seen your modal! We are just trying to help you out, no need to take it personaly.

The model is not high detail but I guess it is OK. Not a pdo.,it is an obj.

http://www.4shared.com/file/CjaUh3dQ/EVA_4.html

Check it out and comment please.

before having people download it try taking a screenshot of it, and post it on the site so people know what it looks like. just press ctrl+prtsc < correct me if i am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back