Halo diorama fly through

Status
Not open for further replies.

papamurf812

Halo diorama

You can click on certain things. I noticed that two videos come out Sept 25th and one comes out October 1st. You can view the titles if you click on them. Is this more mini movies? That'd be really cool. They're spoiling us with all these amazing videos. I would kill to view this diorama.

God I pray the battles in the game are like this, if they are I will mess my pants.
:EDIT:
Holy crap, theres Elite corpses around the place chief is at.

You just killed the rest of my work-day! LOL

I hear it may go on tour around the U.S. ...I certainly hope so

Devastator said:
You just killed the rest of my work-day! LOL

I hear it may go on tour around the U.S. ...I certainly hope so

Those three videos Yahoo had almost made me cry, so emotional.

SO...is that how it ends....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah? that looked like the main, MAIN chieftain. if he took him out, and the halo ordeal was taken care of, he might just do it. (sure it's unlikely)
I have a feeling, if he DOES die, it's probably gonna be suicide of some sort.

Jesus, this is fooking amazing.
OMG I might die in Halo 3.
EDIT: I want to make a diorama like this.

you guys are prop makers, it shouldn't be too hard for you. What they had and you dont though, is massproduced marine, grunt, jackal, brute, and Hunter models.

No offense but, most of us are noobs...
There is that one guy who made the pillar of autumn hallway.

Wow, they're goin all out with Halo 3. that diorama did look amazing. But who the hell is gonna watch the 9-25-07 video?! I mean, we'll be PLAYING halo 3!

Wow, thats awesome! But...it says this is when the tide of the war was changed. Where master chief let himself be captured. What if....what if this is the last level of halo 3! What if master chief sacrifices himself with the grenade in his hand to kill that brute leader!! If so, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Master Chief cant die!!!! That would just be retarded!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO. Well, we'll found out in ten days. But anyway, that is an awesome diorama!

MC won't die. Too boring.
ALSO, I almost cried after going through the whole thing. Sad, yet incredibly fooking awesome.

OMG I WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY H3 UNTIL BY BIRTHDAY!! I HAVENT EVEN SEND MY 360 back *cries*.

Endless_Winter said:
Wow, they're goin all out with Halo 3. that diorama did look amazing. But who the hell is gonna watch the 9-25-07 video?! I mean, we'll be PLAYING halo 3!

Everyone in europe who is pissed off we get it a day late and console ourselves by watching the vid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back