my first helmet, red Helmet Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great helmet! You did an outstanding job with such a difficult visor shape. Looking forward to seeing what you do next.

That's one thing i dont like about english, the adjective is before the word, so its the "red helmet" instead of just knowing "the helmet is red" where you know what is being described first.In english you know something is red, and then you find out its a helmet. Especially when someone uses alot of adjectives. Then you dont know what they are describing until theyre done describing it.

I really like what you did on this piece. It looks really good. I may have to try the pilot out for myself. You should be proud because it looks very good. Can't wait to see what else you build. Again, Great work!

woh woh woh man, dont come out of the blue like that, you almost gave me a heart attack with this mastery of work, looks quite excellent and am looking forward to the rest of your work.

Its incredible !! awesome...a beautifull job of traditional craftwork.
The visor its realy diferent that the other visors of helmets, is composed to many parts. Its very original.
Great Job Cheers!!

where did you get the file for pilot
Way to necro a year old thread instead of using the search bar.....
Untitled.jpg

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...odst-deadmau5-Scout-and-daft-punk-helmet-peps

hola amigo, te quedo genial, me podrias pasar el link de este diseño en pepakura? es que solo he conseguido el sencillo y me gusto con los armamentos secundarios como el de la frente y el de la oreja(la linterna),gracias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back