Female Noble Six Build(PicHeavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that's why some people say to wear crappy clothes when you bondo but do we listen? of course not, I did the same thing to my jeans and when I tried scraping it off it tore a hole in it :'( btw the puffy forearms remind me of Popeye lol just saying

WOW. I love what you are doing for the undersuit. Please post your progress on this. Very interesting to see how it will turn out.
Video was Awesome!

Good luck on your build

Cheers!

Update #2

I've been working on the undersuit some more. Here's a video update:

Since last time, I've started on the backs of the knees and completed most of the front-hip areas. I also added a more stitches to the butt.

TaKaGaRi Thanks a bunch! :^)
OP4SFC Thank you! thank you! Glad you liked it.
@Seanninja OHHH. That'd be pretty cool..I'll do that.
AbbyWanKenobi You're so encouraging. Thank youuuu!
AI Blue Fox Hahahaha. You rock. I laughed when I read that.
lordzoabar I found the "base" on ebay--along with the same kind of fabric for all the add-on stuff. Thanks!
loxton117 Me too! Thank you.
wilkdc Sewing and improvising!
ODST Blue AHHH NO KIDDING! I usually wear crappy clothes when working, but this ONE TIME I decided that "HEY! It's only one application of Bondo. Nothing will get on my clothes" Yeah. Learned my lesson. Also. That's what I said when I finished those forearms! ARGH. Spinach.--also L4D is one of my favorite games ever.
Longshot-X Thanks for the encouragement! I'll have all this done before SDCC. I'll also have more time to work on this after school's out, so I'll be updating more often.
@Pony Ahhh. Yes-- here!
SENTI3NT6 Thank you. It really means a lot~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is off to a great start, kinda odd you started with the undersuit, most people go for the helmet. Anyways, that undersuit reminded me of metroid. Keep it up :D

Looks good. Very thought-through.

I noticed the undersuits in halo reach consists of several layered kevlar sheets (like platemail armor). maybe you can make that effect with foam plates?

More progress! Something was wrong with my camera so I had to use an Iphone. I'll take another video soon that will do these bits more justice.

This is gonna sound weird but are you sure thats the female cod-piece?

If you go in the game and switch back and forth between the two different player models, you will probably se what I mean.

Hey. Another update.

watch
5123gh.jpg

Here's the backside of a knee.

23sgrr9.jpg

KNEES!

wv3meh.jpg

7.jpg
350t88y.jpg

The chest is still pretty rough. Still have a lot of work to do.

Video!:

Did more on my undersuit. The shin areas are done. Yeeeee.

wongone Thank you!
Darth Favre Thanks!
TeamBadGuys What you're seeing is actually my old Mk. 6 cod. Good eye :^D. I've marked on it with sharpie where I'm dremmeling and filling. It's still in the editing stage. In about a week It'll be identical to the female Reach Version.

7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back