Female Noble Six Build(PicHeavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@pipinacan That's exactly it. :^D
@Tactonyx That means a lot coming from you!! Thanks so much.
@waco Thanks!
@Roadwarrior Thank you.
@Jason-549 Thank youuuuuu.
@Shade88 Thanks for all the encouragement.
@Longshot-X Yippieee. Thank you.

I love the finished product. Congrats on finishing your project. Sorry I'll miss SDCC and won't be able to see it in person, but I know you'll have a blast. Your extra details and creative approach to the undersuit really paid off.

Now, when are you starting the next build? LOL

@Tzahalon Thank you!
@Starvinartist80 Thank you so much. I'll probably finish up my FROG trooper from Metal Gear Solid 4 after SDCC. :^D After that--I have no idea.

Wow this suit is epic!! my favorite part is how great the undersuit came out, and the color of the armor pieces contrasts brilliantly against your platinum blonde hair, and with your fair skin color you almost look like an authentic honest to goodness spartan!! great job on this :D

Just as I thought. A fully completed undersuit really makes the whole thing come up to the next level! I love you under-helmet makeup. It was absolutely fabulous. The only thing I could ever possibly think of would be mussing up your hair a lot more and adding a ton of pomade to it to make it look more like it's been under a helmet for hours.
But seriously, thats the only thing. I love the steel color of the suit as well, and your paint job on the undersuit was fabulous, it really took that pleather shine and made it so believable!

great looking suit and awesome idea for the undersuit. great looking suit plus cute girl equals pure awesomeness :D

Thank you guys so much. Reading these comments makes me so happy! Glad you all like the finished product.

Yaaaaaayyyyy! Your suit looks great when it's al together. ^^ Now go kick some covie arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back