Female Noble Six Build(PicHeavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonbi

Jr Member
EDIT: TO SEE FINISHED PROJECT, GO TO PAGE 6.

I started on a Noble Six build in mid-December. I am hoping to get this all done by SDCC 2011.
I'd say I am about 25-30% done. I am just starting to sand everything, so everything in the pics and video below are pretty rough. I have also started on an undersuit. I'll be keeping this thread updated. :^)

Video of What I've done so far:

Here's the chest on:
028.jpg

024-1.jpg

Here's the starter stages of the undersuit on:
043.jpg

The puffy forearms are to keep the armor in place so it won't slide around too much. I had this problem with my MK. VI armor.

050.jpg

Butt details--not done--but so far it looks hilarious and honeycomb-ey.

046-1.jpg

I still have to fix up some things on my arms before I continue, but this is where I am now.
Please comment, critique, and ask questions. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work so far, girl!

You might be the first to have a full Spartan-III Undersuit!

Will be watching this.

-Pony

The suit look great. Have you worn something like this before? What about air flow, mit be a little hot after a few hours. Thats a great idea to keep the armor from moving around.

@Brandon McClain Thank you!

@ACDCrockr209 Haha. Thank you! That'd be awesome.

@Mensrea Prod Thanks! I have worn something similar, but not an entire body suit. Yes, it will be pretty hot, but I'm okay with being hot as long as I'm hydrated, so a camel back will be worn under the suit and under the chest piece. You're right--The fabric isn't very breathable, though. I'll have to take breaks every few hours anyway.

you could do spandex inserts under the arms and in the crotch area for venting. Also around the back and chest area. It will be very hot in the parade, can't have a passed out spartan on the back of the mongoose! lol.

your video music is so upbeat and awesome in the morning lol

looks awesome so far! can't wait to see some of those pieces on the undersuit,

so is this spartan gonna be pink like the marine? lol

"i got bondo on my favorite jeeeaaannnnss"

XDDD the way you said that made me laugh. Nice progress so far. Interesting idea with the puffy sleeves to keep the armor on.

you could do spandex inserts under the arms and in the crotch area for venting. Also around the back and chest area. It will be very hot in the parade, can't have a passed out spartan on the back of the mongoose! lol.

I agree with Dystorted with this one. I think those ideas would help a lot with venting your suit. I do think a flap or even a way to separate the pants portion so to make it easier to do the potty thing.

@DYSTORTED INC AH-HAH! You're a genius. I WILL do this. You're awesome.

@Pipinacan Thank you! And no--it won't be pink unfortunately. Haha.

@RoxyRoo Thanks! Glad I made you chuckle. :^D

@WrathPrime Good idea. Thank you!

@Hive Lycra

@ForgedReclaimer Thank you very much.

Looks interesting... Very interesting... I haven't put any thought to my undersuit yet, maybe just some spandex or something. You should complete the entire suit in one day! I initiated the challenge so go for it! Or not, either way works.

@mitch35542 Haha. I appreciate the confidence you have for me, but I'm working on this whenever I'm not at work and school full time. I'm hoping to have it done by mid-summer at best!

@gakkengod Hey thanks! That was my first build, too!

Can't wait to see this finished because I want to see Noble Six running down Beale Street lol. From the looks of the video, things are coming along smoothly. Keep it up.

You should have "is that a gravity hammer in your pants or are you just happy to see me" on the back of the armor :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back