Dragon Con 2011 Parade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the ODST Drill Instructor, last year. Same costume this year. Make sure the Helljumpers get some love...OORAH!!

If someone has a decent sidearm for sale or borrow, I'm looking for one.

I was the ODST Drill Instructor, last year. Same costume this year. Make sure the Helljumpers get some love...OORAH!!

If someone has a decent sidearm for sale or borrow, I'm looking for one.

I will bring an extra smg for you or if i am doin my odst for it u can use the DMR

Oh I forgot to mention. If someone wants to march in the parade, but doesnt have a costume, I have marine armor. You provide the camo shirt and pants and you should be good to go.

Still looking for a MK VI helmet if someone is willing to sell one.

have finished blue mkvi, but being a resident of atlanta I dont know whether I will have the stamina to wear it in the sun labor day weekend, its just unbelievably hot and humid here towards labor day.

I would love to march in the parade with the 405th this year! I've marched with the Star Wars folks for the last 4 years and well, frankly... I am super burnt out, they are so boring. Haha. I will have my Marine Medic gear.

I will also speak for my friend Lonewolf, John, who would like to join the parade with his superb Sean Bradly ODST kit!

Red Team Commander Momo-249 reporting for duty! Bringing my 10+ hours non stop tested Mark VI and 2 Pistols! I'm ready for the long haul! No hotel room haha.

Obviously, I won't have my ODST done. Life sucks sometimes, but I can march and I have a new video camera so I can film this year. Maybe I can pull together a drill instructor outfit before then.

11 Days left according to Dragoncon.org site. The final moments are coming, I hope preparations are being made for the parade and for everyone whos still working on their armor, myself included. (Gosh...no all nighters this year please @__@)

reposting Meet up info

Meet up Info

Meeting Time: We start gathering at 8:30 AM. Depart from the Mariott at 9:00.

Meeting Place: At the Mariott hotel. Just inside their driveway area.

Badges: Myself or Dreads will pick up everyones badges at once, they will be distributed before we depart the Mariott.

If you miss the meet up at the Mariott, you will have to make your way to Woodruff Park (intersection of Peachtree Street and Auburn Avenue in downtown Atlanta). its the starting point for the parade. it should be easy to spot us, but if not there are tons of staff members floating around that can point you in the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back