Dragon Con 2011 Parade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have missed this, apologies if i did, but do we need to sign up with dcon staff for the parade, or just show up and be ready to walk?

Cant wait to march! I need to redeem myself from last year's failure Dx *Mumbles about toe caps falling off last year and continues to retrofit armor*

just an Update for all Spartan II & III, ODST and Marines, we will have one Civilian with us in the parade for sure again like last year Dr Catherine Halsey again.

hey guys add three more for me if possible. a mkiv and an odst as well as my wife to walk on the side taking pictures and stuff

I won't be joining in the parade this year (gonna sit on the sidelines and watch this year), but I will have two friends joining the Halo group that aren't members of this forum. They are Wayne Neumaier and Ethan Chew. They will be in dressed-down ODSTs (no helmets or gaunlets, wearing UNSC hats). Please welcome them as you would any of us - they are Halo buffs too. :)

P1010371.jpg
P1010370.jpg
P1010372.jpg
P1010373.jpg
P1010374.jpg
simonkenobi1008
here is our group before the parade
simonkenobi1008
simonkenobi1008

those pics are awesme.. check out the 405th here...

we are at 1:13..

Last edited by a moderator:
That was so fun! I wanna do that again! Was great giving high 5's to all the little ones on the edge making them happy. I didnt have to bend down far with how short I was out there xD I remember someone saying I was so cute near the end of the parade. So hard trying to be intimidating...I need to make an oversized weapon...

OK, so i have about 1k pics of before and during the parade. no that wasnt a typo, it says 1k. so..... how the @#%& do i put that many pics up here for you guys to look at?

I got there late too, but I got some pictures.
IMG_2401.jpg

Dude you guys look awesome and not take away anything from the 405th. But that Darkwing Duck in front of you is just way to awesome! I grew up on disney afternoon and can't believe some one would dress up like that. I love it.
Also major props to you guys you all carry the banner proudly, as well you should all your stuff looks great guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back