Dragon Con 2011 Parade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreads

Hello Everyone its that time of the year again time to sign up or start the signup for the Dragon Con 2011 Parade, so please sign up and list your complete costume you will be wearing for it. thank you

Confirmed Marching List

Dreads
Goosebot 5000
Techbot
ERINocalypse
Calladar
Calladar + 1
Calladar + 2
Calladar + 3
Desolate
gmstrowabarton
CelticDragon38
Timecon
ka5p3r
cadet
crackhead09
link4044
link4044 +1
Skufire
Skufire + 1
charlieiscool
RighteousWhispers
Sean Bradley
Momoss
Hydra
Lonewolf
Kaya Tetsu
bleedoff

Possibly Marching

lordzoabar

You know I'm there! I will be rocking Carter and the dmr and my friend will be with me sporting chief and the AR.

be there wearing Emile helmet with jet pack and Jorges BFG, and with any luck the wife in the we r odst gear with a DMR

hey i was wondering, where exactly is this dragon con is held every year? i have just heard of it here on the forums recently but idon't know where it is, here in san diego we have comic con but we all know that it is almost impossible to get tickets :p

LordZoabar reporting for early deployment!

looking to have my Spartan III build done in time. (fingers crossed)

just a reminder for the newer guys too. ARMOR / COSTUMES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MARCH. they are, of course, preferred, but dont feel like you have to have it all done to march with us. if youd like to march and dont have a costume ready by that time, then just wear a Halo, Bungie, or 405th shirt or hat or something. also, ill definitely have a lot of gear that we wont be marching with, so if you dont have a costume we might be able to find something for you to run around with. lol.

also, ill definitely have a lot of gear that we wont be marching with, so if you dont have a costume we might be able to find something for you to run around with. lol.

Good to know... If I am unable to finish my weapons on time... I might be needing to borrow a side-arm... lol

Me-- Carter Wife-- Kat Son-- Jun Daughter-- Grunt.. still figureing out weapons.

God willing, Ill have my mark 6 casted and ready in time this year. No time for a weapon or side arm, though. Maybe a member would lend me one for the parade?

just got word that my ATV is repaired and being dropped off this weekend!!!!! assuming nothing else breaks, we will have the mongoose for the parade again this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be dressed as Cortana. Last year I never got the call with details of where and when to meet for the parade (and you have to pay extra to use the hotel internet). Would it be feasible to list phone numbers of definite attendees here to ease coordination?

agreed on the phone numbers. also would be nice to be able to contact others prior for other possible meet ups.

Agreed. In my experience, putting ones contact info out for public view tends to end badly... What I think would work, is giving the numbers to a mod or other senior member, who would then give out a calling-tree of sorts to those confirmed.

agreed i answered in a hurry as i was going to work and on the way i thought about the same. don't want to just throw numbers out there either without some way to be able to ensure that the number was only given out to members (actual members) not someone just trolling the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back