Firefly on the Science Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchizophrenicMC

I'm actually a bit surprised I haven't seen this thread, yet.

For those who don't know, Firefly, the cult phenomenon by Joss Whedon, is going to start airing on The Science Channel, this Sunday.

Promo

What do you guys think?

Awesome! I'm a big firefly fan and all, but I already have all of the episodes, plus bonus content. They are only airing the old episodes, not any new ones.
(btw, just started watching castle today :p)

(btw, just started watching castle today :p)

I watch Castle for the soul fact Nathan Fillion is in it, and he's awesome!

Also, for an English thing today we had to write down 3 people I admire greatly. I wrote (in no particular order):
-Nelson Mandela
-Jesus
-Nathan Fillion

Also, I wish I got the science channel... but fortunately I own the series anyway :D

I know they're only doing reruns, but that's just fine for me. If it gets some great ratings, it might revive producer interest in the series, and if that happens, we may yet see its return. I think we all dream of the day more Firefly gets made.

Swift, I'm so lucky, my English teacher LOVES Firefly, and we occasionally trade quotes in class, it's amazing xD
Also, my Photojournalism teacher.

And who doesn't love Nathan Fillion? I know my whole family does XD

Love firefly and all the funny quotes. love it when you meet fellow fans and can start trading quotes. Those moments are real precious lol

Ah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Love firefly and all the funny quotes. love it when you meet fellow fans and can start trading quotes. Those moments are real precious lol

Ah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

I remember playing Halo 3 and going " What the.... did that marine just say shiney!?"

Next time you stab me in the back, have the guts to do it to my face.

Once, for a vocabulary assignment, I had to use the words in sentences, describing people. I wrote, "Did Wash expect Jayne's treachery?"
The teacher counted it wrong and commented "Yes, because it's Jayne"

Lulz were had.

Oh, and there are Firefly quotes all over the place in Halo 3, ODST, and Reach. I love it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back