PIC HEAVY. Awsome Custom Halo Reach Foam Armor. Getting Ready For Anime LA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not finish with my armor, but I have done enough to wear in at comic con. Ill be there Friday/Saturday

I still dont have any batteries for my camera. I was able to take this with my cel phone

282656_10150277505419441_511249440_7279298_5213003_n.jpg

Wow i cant believe i have missed this thread all this time! This is amazing! Congrats man i hope con goes really well for ya. Im surprised you have more to do with this. What more do you have if i may ask? Ill be keeping an eye on this thread now :-D

Yea....its defiantly a ELITE foam build all the way. So far you're "unfinished" suit looks out of this world. That said I hope you have a great con. and take the time to enjoy the fruits of you're labor. Till you're next update.

523055415.jpg

Please stop!!! I can't handle any more awesome from you! Ok, maybe a little more. Seriously Nick...you rock man.:cool

On a side note...I seem to remember a photo of a certain black and maroon heavily armored individual standing in about that same spot. Hmmm, I wonder who that could have been?;)

OK!! This is F-ING AWESOME!!!! Gotta take a pic with the completed gun as well. Good luck at Comic Con! Hope to see you on G4!

freakin awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
when you go to comic con, take a bunch of pics and maybe you will run into another 405th member =D

Curse you, sir! I accidentally all over my new computer!
Is it too early to start chanting "elite" like a crazed cultist?

Which card/ material did you use for the combat knives? I've made mine in cardstock from Carpathiavh99 pep file, its been fidly.

Taken from post #24...

The Knifes
The knifes are made out of styrene. I cut out each blade's shape three times, and super glued them together. After that I sharpen the edges with the sanding bit on the Dremel rotary tool. Not hard at all.

Just seen your pics , looking awesome dude. hope you got everything finished for wkends Comic-Con.
Which card/ material did you use for the combat knives? I've made mine in cardstock from Carpathiavh99 pep file, its been fidly.

Page 30, Post 296: Oh look BIG picture and explanation that suit is not 100% but still ready for ComicCon. Well I guess that answered the question. He is there right now actually.

Words can't describe how awesome your suit is. I just started a foam rebuild and you're definitely an inspiration to make it better. I will not be surprised when this gets moved to the Elite thread. Great job man I bet people are flipping out at SDCC!

Wow! this build is coming along great, and congrats on being featured at Comiccon!
If you dont mind me asking, what kind of plastic did you use when you vaccuformed the visor?..

I just saw you on attack of the show!!! Your suit looks just as good in the pictures as it does on TV !!! and it looks like you were going to execute a bunch of Mark fives lol.. Epic work !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back