some of my art

Status
Not open for further replies.

pug826

hey everyone! i have posted some of my wood props up here long before, and i am working on a new one now. i just thought i would show you guys what i really do :) i like drawing, so i i am just posting up some pencil drawings i did a little while ago. drawing is about the only thing i am decent at. i am working on my woodworking skills.

the first is some statue, we had to set up a light and draw the statue from looking at a mini version of it in real life, so it's not drawn from a photo. the second is iron maiden's fear of the dark cover, because i love maiden. the third one is a paper bag i drew. boring i know
DSC00068.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

73652_1666777192214_1320828114_1731255_3693479_n.jpg

fear of the dark took the longest. soooo much small detail. the photo of it blows and it looks much better in person, when you can actually see the detail!

Nice work, The contours and blends are real smooth. You don't see to many people getting into shading any more so keep up the great work.

Damn man, that stuff is so awesome!
Especially that 'Fear of The Dark' thing. I think I'm gonna have nightmares O:

dude that is sick u thick u can hook me up wit a evil drawing ill tattoo ur art .....im a tattoo artist .....u got skill ....u should try tattooing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back