'Halo: Faith' movie costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you tell us of this sooner?!

This looks very promising, you've even got Peter Mander who's showed his stuff here before. Can't wait to see it.

I suggest you check out Operation Chastity, the other fan film here, theyre based in the UK and their stuff is on par with yours.

Looking forward to it,

Devious

ahh i know if i posted on ur wall about here to get the likes it would happen lol. and they say April there will be the trailer......... and hurry up and like so we can get the net updates.....

I saw this on Facebook first, and all I can say is if this movie is as good as those sculpts... Yeah, this is going to be amazing...

Sorry my money is till on Digitals' run. I've seen some of these pics around the web already.... Don't mean to burst any bubbles, it's just my opinion. I liked it, btw.

I think all the fan films will get done.
whether its Dawn under heaven, Digital skylight, Operation Chastity, or this, I can't wait too see them.

Thanks for the support guys!

I agree, all of the fan films look promising. By what I've seen, we're closest to release (this year) - shooting wraps the first week of April.

With all of the films, it was very important to have a competitive edge - our visual effects team consists of three artists who worked on 'Avatar', along with various roles filled by those who have worked on major shows such as 'The Hulk' and 'The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe'. Therefore, for me personally, this doesn't feel so much a fan film, as it does a look at what Hollywood could put out - considering the talent we've assembled, top to bottom.

Furthermore, I attribute our rapid growth to a full team of dedicated professionals, who have worked in the industry, and have a track record in film. This isn't a first project for any of us, many have won awards and are relevant on the festival scene. I think it requires this understanding to get a film made, and is clearly very difficult to get a project green lit from pre to post (especially a project to this magnitude). At the end of the day, we wanted to create a fan project that would do the Halo universe a justice, and we were tired of the constant announcements of coming materials from the various other projects, with no updates. I believe we'll be doing a justice to everyone with this film! I don't start projects without finishing them, we aren't looking for cash donations (that just tells me you're unprepared, from a filmmakers perspective) this film is well underway, and will release as scheduled :D

Updates will be frequent, so be sure to like the page!

Oh My God! I am soo keeping my eye on this. Already liked on facebook and now subscribing to this here thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back