Handplate size - Need some help here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneJam

Hey! I'm new in 405th and I'm trying to make my first Halo armor! Could you help me with the handplate's size? In my opinion, it's ok, but I want the opinion of you guys too! Help, please!! Is it too big?

Photo:
foto0210v.jpg

Also, I'm brazilian. So, if there are any English errors, I'm sorry!

Actually, your English is better than most native speakers!

Anyway, do you have a picture to show us the handplate? To get the right size for the handplates, simply measure the top of your hand from the bend in your wrist to your knuckles. Enter this measurement into the largest dimension in Pepakura (probably Depth).

Hope this helps!

Edit: To post photos, type in the direct link with the image tags:

Thanks, man! Now you can see the photo! But, according to you, it's around 4 cm bigger than the right size! Gonna correct it right now! XD!

Thanks, man! Now you can see the photo! But, according to you, it's around 4 cm bigger than the right size! Gonna correct it right now! XD!

Yup, it looks a little too big. Luckily, the handplates are easy to remake. Don't worry, handplates were the first thing I made, and I made the same exact mistake! Good luck!

I'd suggest that if you have the glove that you will be using for the suit, you should test the size with it on. If you still aren't sure about the size, then take another picture and we can judge it for you.

As of right now, it looks a little big but not that over sized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back