pepakura gun files

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwebber321

im in need of some pepakura gun files for a video im making. all the ones ive found have broken links. and manily ALL the ones i found on youtube of halo crap. ive built like hallf of the halo models and im not building anymore anytime soon. some guns i would like is a AK 47, Gatlin gun, TAR 21, Pistol(anykind from glock to lugger), maybe a M4A1 carbine, well pretty much any gun files will do me GREAT good. thank you!!

Firstly, welcome. Secondly, if you want to get any sort of models, your gonna have to put in some effort yourself. Also, calling halo stuff crap might not be the best choice on a halo site.

Firstly, welcome. Secondly, if you want to get any sort of models, your gonna have to put in some effort yourself. Also, calling halo stuff crap might not be the best choice on a halo site.

im sorry for calling it crap but i was kinda frustrated about just making all these halo models and have them laying around my small &@#% room. just wannt try something diffrent and i have put in ALOT of effort in trying to find these models. i spent 3hrs straight searching ANY site i could find for models. since this is the most known site for pepakura stuff, i decided to start searching here. and thanks for the welcome.

It is kind of a weird choice to visit a Halo costuming site and ask for non-Halo weapons while calling Halo weapons "crap". And if you're wanting real guns, I definitely wouldn't go the pepakura method. Go to sites like redwolfairsoft.com or evike.com and just buy some cheap airsoft guns. Evike.com even has a "boneyard" section for guns that are really cheap because they don't function. This is great for someone wanting cheap film props.

And, again, this is primarily a Halo costuming site...so don't call our stuff crap then ask for help.

It is kind of a weird choice to visit a Halo costuming site and ask for non-Halo weapons while calling Halo weapons "crap". And if you're wanting real guns, I definitely wouldn't go the pepakura method. Go to sites like redwolfairsoft.com or evike.com and just buy some cheap airsoft guns. Evike.com even has a "boneyard" section for guns that are really cheap because they don't function. This is great for someone wanting cheap film props.

And, again, this is primarily a Halo costuming site...so don't call our stuff crap then ask for help.

i dont do airsoft....

I would try out blender, as it's free and easier to learn with. Either way, looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back