Orbital Drop Shock Pony...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

Hey, guys. I thought it was time to for to post a new build thread from my ODST reboot build.

Here are some pics.

Thigh2.jpg

Thigh1.jpg

newshoulder2.jpg

boot3.jpg

boot4.jpg

boot5.jpg

Biceps.jpg

Codplate.jpg

RockingPony.jpg

I'm ready to rock!

Hope you all like the pics. More will come when I have more time to work on it.

Until next time, my friends.

I see your making it the "clean" way (without edge IDs) never really knew how people did that. well good luck to you sir and remember SIZE EVERYTING! ESPECIALLY THE BACK/NECK PIECE!

I see your making it the "clean" way (without edge IDs) never really knew how people did that. well good luck to you sir and remember SIZE EVERYTING! ESPECIALLY THE BACK/NECK PIECE!

I didn't like using the numbers becuase they got in the way and would clump up on high poly models.

And thanks every one for your comments.

-Pony

It looks really good. Nice work so far. I would never be able to pep a model without the ID's, that definitely takes skill. Good Luck on the build!

Thanks for the comments, guys.

I would never be able to pep a model without the ID's, that definitely takes skill.
Not at all! All you have to do is keep the pep program on and make sure you are gluing the right pieces together.

I might have some sort of update later on this week.

I could have sworn some of those pieces were sculpted until I saw the angular curves.

which files are you using?
'cos they all look so clean when they're built!
can't wait to see how this shapes up

CJ

Really nice work Pony :)
even though I already follow your progress on facebook :p
I still don't know how you make those peps without edge ID's lol The ODST helmet bogled my mind lol
keep up the awesome armouring bro!

question- did you use a vacuum form visor. if so what's the plastic sheet measures - .020 or .030 or .040
The visor isn't vacum formed. It's still part of the main helmet cast.

which files are you using?
'cos they all look so clean when they're built!
can't wait to see how this shapes up
I'm using Hugh's ODST files for the build.

Really nice work Pony
even though I already follow your progress on facebook :p
I still don't know how you make those peps without edge ID's lol The ODST helmet bogled my mind lol
keep up the awesome armouring bro!

I just sit in front of my computer screen and just make sure I'm putting the right pieces together. It's really easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back