WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update, left hand cast is now complete!

In pics left palm is the casted one, the another is the original :$

hey if you wanna send me the forearm file i can give it a try on the unfolding, i got a whole lot of free time, i really like the cast you have done on the glove, good work!!! all you guys have done some exceptional work

Thanks![/QUOTE]

hey if you wanna send me the forearm file i can give it a try on the unfolding, i got a whole lot of free time, i really like the cast you have done on the glove, good work!!! all you guys have done some exceptional work

Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dude!

It was sended to another fella, if he can´t do it I´ll send it to you later ;)

Thanks Dude!

It was sended to another fella, if he can´t do it I´ll send it to you later ;)[/QUOTE]

sweet mate no worries, anything to help :D

It´s done, molding process is finish so I can do now complete cast :D:D:D

As example a few pics ^^

If anyone is interested in to get a pair of this M sized gloves just check out the run ;)

@Cable: Please send me an email so I can send you the file to be unfolded I don´t want to make you wait more, if the another person ends the job I´ll upload two different unfoldings so people will have the choice to select one.

iphone042.jpg

(I used 1.5 scale) Arm needed to have 1.5" cut off the height. I just re-glued the upper opening lower down into itself in order for it to slide upward enough for my elbow to protrude through the bottom...

(I used 1.2 scale) Shoulder is as is in this pic

Update, left hand cast is now complete!

In pics left palm is the casted one, the another is the original :$

I apparently can't check the link? silly post quota... regardless, I'm interested in getting a set :D can you send me some details?

iphone042.jpg

(I used 1.5 scale) Arm needed to have 1.5" cut off the height. I just re-glued the upper opening lower down into itself in order for it to slide upward enough for my elbow to protrude through the bottom...

(I used 1.2 scale) Shoulder is as is in this pic

It looks pretty good Man!!! Just maybe a little small for you, a few pics more will be nice ;)

About the run link try this one instead the another...

http://www.therpf.com/f13/iron-man-gloves-ears-run-new-pics-added-120464/

i had a question regarding the scale of the cod and ab plates....the default scale (i didn't change the default scale on pep designer) was too small, is there anyone can teach me or tell me rather how to get the right scale?...

Forearm is now on first post. Probably it will be updated when red edges are solved, but right now the suit is completed!!!

The day has arrived!

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey zabana cuanto mides ?? yo mido alrededor de 1.72 a 75, crees que el traje me quede acorde ?? o deberia de modificar las medidas ??

Hey zabana cuanto mides ?? yo mido alrededor de 1.72 a 75, crees que el traje me quede acorde ?? o deberia de modificar las medidas ??

Pues no sabria decirte. No recuerdo la escala que se uso en los archivos, pero desde luego no fue la mia que mido 1.63 :p

Tendras que calcularla me temo...

are "we" doing the arsenal too... there was talks and files made but was anyone able to unfold them... this is great thanks for all your hard work and let us know then the new project starts

are "we" doing the arsenal too... there was talks and files made but was anyone able to unfold them... this is great thanks for all your hard work and let us know then the new project starts

I´m afraid no one give them a try, sorry, but it is in the list yet :p

i'm starting to fix them up currently, i was going to ask which weapon people wanted first but i think it shouldn't be too bad so i'm going to do them all at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back