WAR MACHINE HIGH-DEF Pepakura files TEAM-UP second try

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question whats the prize for peping the ammo belt i was looking at it and was like huh... and are the files scaled for a default six foot person ? and thanks guy this is alot for you to do this a reason i didn't build this yet cause it wasnt HD when i finished the mark 6 HD HD is all i want to pep now thanks uys now i have to pick from a war machine and a space marine or a new mark 6

lol yea I saw the ammo belt and mind = blown... even if someone were to unfold it.. imagine the pepping part lol as for the scale... when I unfold the files I dont really change much of the scale really.. and yes I just received 4 parts from zabana :D Will have these done really soon :)

OHH!!WOW!!!! thanks guys... i kind of feel bad (only kind of...LOL) because i can't help in any way because of my lack of knowlage. but you guys with all your hard work is makeing me happy. so thanks again
Dennis
AKA: gremlin

so no prize for it huh well i was thinking about doing it hehe but as sooon as someone gets a great six foot scale down let me know i fail at scaling

hey, really stoked to see this pep finished. with my progressing ironman mark 4/6, my brother's interest in war machine is growing. I'm so looking forward to working on this...question, will u be releasing support beams? I find peps like to warp alot and supports really help. All in all, exinguished work to all involved.

I had opened the .3ds file of the minigun arm and all I can say is... WOW! I had downloaded the chest pep file and if I may ask my sirs, what human scale did you based it? Thanks again! Keep Designing!

I had opened the .3ds file of the minigun arm and all I can say is... WOW! I had downloaded the chest pep file and if I may ask my sirs, what human scale did you based it? Thanks again! Keep Designing!

ok you should download the new minigun as well cause i made it so it can be mounted on the arm but the old one doesnt have that feature and i gave it a littlebit more detail.

yah im going to build the ammo bel was unfolding it last night and its not bad just really repetative typo<<< but anyways im unfolding the gun as well to was well just will take me a bit to do it whats a good scaling to put them at ounce im done? edit.... umm yah unfolding this has been a bit of an issues and will take alot of work it has alot of pollys and etc.. ill pep them both but as far as unfolding thats a no go

Shoulder 3d file

the shoulders are DONE!!!!!!!!
download link(just the 3d model)
http://www.4shared.com/file/d8NlbZdO/shoulder.html
picture1yo.jpg

http://img600.imageshack.us/i/picture1yo.jpg/ this is the link incase you cant see the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back