Fallout New Vegas Ranger Helmet Scratchbuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIKAXIS

So This is my first helmet build ... or at least the first one where i used fiberglass and resin . This was made entirely from scratch using cardboard and a construction helmet. I basically copied everything that bocephus did in his video . I don't have any Immediate plans on making any chest armor since I will be focusing on my reach costume . Anyways here ya go

Wow, this is kind of funny because seeing Brocephus' video was what made me want to start making helmets, what a coincidence. Like you, I tried to make one after I saw it but it was an epic fail, yours however is great and its pretty damn impressive for your first helmet. Keep up the great work.

that looks awesome especially for a scratchbuild. kudos to you sir! Are you gonna get a cheap trenchcoat or anything even though your not doing the chest?

that looks awesome especially for a scratchbuild. kudos to you sir! Are you gonna get a cheap trenchcoat or anything even though your not doing the chest?

If I can find a good trenchcoat I will probably end up making the chest but I haven't checked any thrift stores lately . Either way I still want to concentrate on my reach armor anyways .

bocephux or what ever his name on youtube.. is the reason i wanted to start making these things.. i wanted to scratch build mine as well.. but mine would have probably looked like crap.. lol but i got stuck with a pep file lol :p

Wow... I'm going to have to try this sometime, that looks amazing. And it works, seeing as me and some friends wan't to try a Fallout fan film sometime. Good job, and if you ever feel like making a chestpiece, make it out of EVA foam floor mats, it would work really well I think, and not be too hard or expencive, which is a major factor. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back