Anyone else live in Washington State?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Jonny. Are you on FB? Send me a pm with some contact info, We've got at least 4 spartans from the portland area going up there, trying to organize some kind of meet up :)

Yes we are Geekmundo.net I haven't gotten my suit done yet but would love to see folks.

Long time RPF'r been in washington for 39 years. Up in Marysville currently, drive into redmond is about 40 minutes.

Hey y'all Washington folks. There are a few folks in the Port Orchard, Bremerton, Silverdale area. I would love to do a meet and greet somewhere, maybe dinner or coffee somewhere. Let me know if this sounds like something worth putting together.

checking in from Lynnwood. I'm new to armor building and currently in the process of procuring supplies for my first build.
If anyone in the surrounding area has any advice, tips/tricks, etc. or would like to meet up for lunch or whatever, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys and gals, i asked art to set up a pacific regiment for the 405th and since it is now created i would like to get everyone's 405th name and location compiled if i may ask that of everyone

Fireryne
Port Orchard, WA

if you dont feel comfortable you can use county and state, please state that it is a county if you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back