Thebee Foam Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with freehanding the rest I'll stick to ripping the models JEStudios put up apart for my armor(also managed to rip and unfold Kabuto's helmet and chest, and Ixa save mode's helmet).

awh man, i have all those files, and an HD ixa helmet, with the save mode mask separate, so if you rig it i can go into burst :p

Oooh HD Ixa I have seen one made but not a pep one. I do like how you take the helmets with different modes and make the change seperate.

Well I havent seen a pep but have seen the helmet.. if I wasnt a lazy person i would just create most of these helmets but with school and all lately sculpting is out of the question lol.. but you may have to chalk it up and comission the 3d model. I have myself been trying to sit and teach myself using blender but alas work and school no time.. :$( Hope you enjoy the other models and would love to see any unfolds you do for the models I dont have uploaded that are unfolded.

Well technically the helmet is just a recoloring of Kick Hopper's so I just invalidated my own argument since I have that file, but just Punch Hopper on his own is rare because...well Punch Hopper without Kick Hopper? But yeah I know what you mean I start clinicals in the fall, and I'll upload what I get done when I begin to work on my armor (which hopefully will be one of these days before my brain kills over from classes).

You know one thing I have noticed in regards to Kamen Rider Kabuto series is we see alot of the final form rider buts never anything on the pre-cast off version I have seen a full replica once on Yahoo Japan but that was it never anything more.

i was honestly thinking of making a CAST-OFF system for my suit, and making the Masked Armor on top of it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back