Reach Jetpack Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
everything is looking good so far its good to see someone else working on this as well

Ha! I should have known you'd do something crazy like this. :D Since you're doing the jet pack, are you going to do some Reach armor too?

Amazing work so far …really clean folds and assembly!!! Be looking forward to the next stage !

Great work, very clean pepping. This is going to look fantastic when it's done.

Might I suggest using drawer slide rails mounted to the inside and to the arms that hold the jets and shielding, It could be a nice smooth and clean way for the parts to move and can be rigged to a simple cable and pulley system for one touch activation of the extension and closing.

Just saw the video. The pep work looks great. BTW, your somewhat insane attempting this. I took one look at the pep file and saw all the pages, then promptly decided against attempting this for myself. It looks really good though. I can't wait to see what it looks like all finished and snazzed up!

Just saw the video. The pep work looks great. BTW, your somewhat insane attempting this. I took one look at the pep file and saw all the pages, then promptly decided against attempting this for myself. It looks really good though. I can't wait to see what it looks like all finished and snazzed up!

Yeah it was crazy to put together. Especially since i cut out all the pieces and then glued them to poster board.

Haha! That is great! I had to put mine to the side for quite awhile now, I think Ill get to work on it again and make a progress post as well. You are further along than I am now.. though not by much :p

It looks good, glad to see someone else making it!

"I'll butcher his name" haha :)

That's looking seriously cool. Nice to get some practical feedback from a build regarding the model's construction too.

Nice work, man.

This is really cool. When i saw the jetpack file on pepakura the first time, i crapped myself for the amount of paper that was used. What is it like 70 something pages? you sir, are a trooper. If you finish this, you deserve some kind of metal, and to be put into the elite forum.

This is really cool. When i saw the jetpack file on pepakura the first time, i crapped myself for the amount of paper that was used. What is it like 70 something pages? you sir, are a trooper. If you finish this, you deserve some kind of metal, and to be put into the elite forum.

Yeah I crapped my pants after I printed the file. It was 87 pages total. Thanks for the feedback :)

"I'll butcher his name" haha :)

That's looking seriously cool. Nice to get some practical feedback from a build regarding the model's construction too.

Nice work, man.

Thank you for the 3d file :) I waited for a long time for someone to make it. Yeah I have a hard time saying allot of members names on the forum muahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back