iron man files

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had found extremely hd iron man files on 405th but my laptop got dropped and shattered ive been looking for months to try and find them again but i cant seem to find the ones im looking for if any body could help with links or names of artists who have made hd iron man it would be greatly appreciated ive been trying the search bar here but ive come to the conclusion that it is completely useless when looking for something specificsorry for no capsand how childish this looks but mycomputer is still horrible

i had found extremely hd iron man files on 405th but my laptop got dropped and shattered ive been looking for months to try and find them again but i cant seem to find the ones im looking for if any body could help with links or names of artists who have made hd iron man it would be greatly appreciated ive been trying the search bar here but ive come to the conclusion that it is completely useless when looking for something specificsorry for no capsand how childish this looks but mycomputer is still horrible

405th is not really for Iron Man. You may want to go to RPF. Use this link. http://www.therpf.com/f24/robo3687s-iron-man-pep-files-sd-war-machine-links-page-73-a-88147/

405th is not really for Iron Man. You may want to go to RPF. Use this link. http://www.therpf.com/f24/robo3687s-iron-man-pep-files-sd-war-machine-links-page-73-a-88147/

That's not necessarily the case. The 405th started out as strictly a Halo costuming group, but has mentioned before about branching out to various types of costuming strictly due to member interest. There are a lot of people here who don't like Halo as much as others, but they have a respect for the community as a whole to work on other projects. I don't mean any disrespect, I'm just pointing out things that have been discussed before.

As far as Iron Man models / files to use for a build, ChunkyMonkey pointed some good threads. You might also want to look for robo3687(? for exact name) files that were posted on both the 405th and the RPF. His files were pretty accurate for a Mark IV and a Mark VI build. Hope this helps.

-Matt

I know 405th is halo but i was stating that i found the files here.

ty chunky ill check it out

I meant 405th is for Halo but I did not state that there are some amazing Iron Man build here. The link I provided has a file that contains entire MK 4 and 6 Iron Man suits.

That's not necessarily the case. The 405th started out as strictly a Halo costuming group, but has mentioned before about branching out to various types of costuming strictly due to member interest....You might also want to look for robo3687...His files were pretty accurate for a Mark IV and a Mark VI build. Hope this helps.

-Matt

Sorry for the double-post. That was what I meant but not in many words. The link I provided is from the Robo guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back