Halo 3 Mk VI *FINISHED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayrDeath

So this my helmet, I've been working on this non-stop for quite some time and I finished earlier today. I painted it in my colors Primary: Steel and Secondary: Brick. Hopefully I'll have full suit by October! But enough talk...

100_0582.jpg

100_0583.jpg

100_0584.jpg

100_0585.jpg

100_0587.jpg

100_0586.jpg

Disturbed FTW!!!! Lol

Amazing job! I love the colors and the visor choice! Well done, man, and good luck on the rest of your suit!
Disturbed is definitely FTW! :D

Im really liking the color choice on this helmet! And if I may ask, where did you get that visor?? Cuz the thing looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!! And im sure the suit will be just as awesome, keep up the great work!

dude, thats a sick helmet! you did an epic job!! Chief's about to get down with the sickness!!! disturbed = win!!

That helmet does look nice. :) If you wanted to add a nice touch to it, you could have added another visor and cut it so that it has the same lines as seen on the MK VI helmet. :p Some people have done it and it looks really cool. :)

That helmet does look nice. :) If you wanted to add a nice touch to it, you could have added another visor and cut it so that it has the same lines as seen on the MK VI helmet. :p Some people have done it and it looks really cool. :)

Or, a cheaper method can be found in my visor tutorial (link in signiture).

Note: I do like the double visor effect, I just thought this is nice alternative, especially if funds are low.

Thank you everyone for the kind words! And its great to know I'm not the only Disturbed fan on 405th LOL! Oh, and for those of you like Higdog827, I bought my visor off amazon. The picture on amazon shows it as a large round Goldish-red visor that'd most likely go on a Moped helmet, but instead what I got was this smaller shapphire blue visor. So maybe it was a mix-up, maybe they just put the wrong picture up... I dunno, but here's the link anyway incase you wanna try and buy one http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Scooter-Helmet-Shield-Tinted/dp/B0040LRAXA/ref=pd_ys_iyr4
Oh, and to HaloGoddess and BLACKULA727, if I ever get around to buying another visor I definatly will do the dual-visor thing! :)

Great helmet! good chose of the colors and good visor! i think it's cool also without the dual visor. but it's your choice not mine!

...The picture on amazon shows it as a large round Goldish-red visor that'd most likely go on a Moped helmet, but instead what I got was this smaller shapphire blue visor. So maybe it was a mix-up, maybe they just put the wrong picture up... I dunno, but here's the link anyway incase you wanna try and buy one http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Scooter-Helmet-Shield-Tinted/dp/B0040LRAXA/ref=pd_ys_iyr4...

Actuall it wasn't a mistake. I read a bunch of reviews for this visor on Amazon. Quite a few people have the same complaints. The picture shows gold-tinted, infact it wasn't. Buyer beware...

Actuall it wasn't a mistake. I read a bunch of reviews for this visor on Amazon. Quite a few people have the same complaints. The picture shows gold-tinted, infact it wasn't. Buyer beware...

Ah! Good, then it's not just me lol! I'm temped to go on amazon.cam and upload a customer image so people know what they're buying....

Ah! Good, then it's not just me lol! I'm temped to go on amazon.cam and upload a customer image so people know what they're buying....
Woah! I clicked the visor link and realized that the visor thats pictured is the exact same one I bought on Ebay about a month ago for my own masterchief build! Except I actually got the visor they had pictured!

I bought my visor off amazon. The picture on amazon shows it as a large round Goldish-red visor that'd most likely go on a Moped helmet, but instead what I got was this smaller shapphire blue visor. So maybe it was a mix-up, maybe they just put the wrong picture up...

I hope I get the mistake as well. I just ordered this visor! I've been looking for a sapphire blue visor for my helmet!

Haha, wow, I ALSO ordered that helmet, but got the smaller one instead:

http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Mo...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00408FQYS

Luckily for me (and them!), I was able to use the "wrong" one they sent me. Though, I think I'm going to let them know about their mistake.

And of course, I agree with everyone here: your helmet looks great! The only improvements you could make if you wanted are the dual layer effect like in Blackula's tutorial (which doesn't require a 2nd visor, you just do it on one; check out my helmet in my build thread if you want), and possibly closing up the gaps between the visor and the helmet. But in all honesty, it looks great the way it is now, and its nice to see someone go different than the standard gold visor and olive green paint. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back