Props L05T V1K1N6 SRS99 Reach Sniper Rifle (with WIP pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at your lettering, did you use stencils and water slide decals? Or are all of the lettering decals? Major Kudos if it was all painted by hand.

i cant believe how good it looks.... you should post a pic of what the first person view looks like!!!!! Incredible!! gah!

Looking at your lettering, did you use stencils and water slide decals? Or are all of the lettering decals? Major Kudos if it was all painted by hand.

Everything on the upper receiver are stencils I made, and everything on the lower receiver are decals I printed out.

i cant believe how good it looks.... you should post a pic of what the first person view looks like!!!!! Incredible!! gah!

I will for sure once I make the scope!

How about some more WIP pics?

Pic0582.jpg

Pic0602.jpg

Pic0595.jpg

Pic0605.jpg

Pic0604.jpg

Pic0603.jpg

Pic0609.jpg

Cool. Seeing yours next to the other snipy, It's obviously not a .50 cal. They don't look like 14.5mm rounds either because of the neck, but I could be wrong. My best guess is 20mm Mauser brass.

Cool. Seeing yours next to the other snipy, It's obviously not a .50 cal. They don't look like 14.5mm rounds either because of the neck, but I could be wrong. My best guess is 20mm Mauser brass.

The rounds for my Reach sniper are actual .50 BMG casings that I made custom tips for out of wood. And the old Halo 3 sniper rifle I made was at least 25% under scale.

DUDE THAT'S SICK!!! (stunned in amazment) you shud make molds of this and stuff so you can make a armory full of snipers. :)

This thread should be living in the elite showcase. THIS IS AWESOME!
I would love to see this thing in person, gonna make a costume to go with it? Or do you have one already?

This thread should be living in the elite showcase. THIS IS AWESOME!
I would love to see this thing in person, gonna make a costume to go with it? Or do you have one already?

I don't really do costumes. I'm more into the props :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back