Props L05T V1K1N6 SRS99 Reach Sniper Rifle (with WIP pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome. Almost exactly how I built mine. Sorry I didn't get the dimensions to you. Finals were crazy.

Made the mounting brackets. The scope is now complete.

Pic0912.jpg

Pic0911.jpg

Pic0910.jpg

Pic0909.jpg

Pic0915.jpg

Pic0913.jpg

I'll have painted pics up tomorrow with it on the gun.

Okay. Prepare yourselves.

Here it is.

Pic0925.jpg

Pic0931.jpg

Pic0929.jpg

Pic0930.jpg

Pic0949.jpg

Pic0950.jpg

Pic0951.jpg

Pic0934.jpg

Pic0936.jpg

Pic0938.jpg

Pic0933.jpg

I love me some coated lenses :D

Pic0942.jpg

i cant believe how good it looks.... you should post a pic of what the first person view looks like!!!!! Incredible!! gah!
HushB170, this is just for you :)

Pic0963.jpg

Hope you guys love it!

I think i should change my Underwear now o_O

Looks like materialized direct out of the Game O_O

How you made this tiny UNSC Marking???

Thank you very much.

I think I'm going to take some time off for awhile before I start any new projects, but possibly the shotgun...

...Impossible!

You know, most people only get things 99.9% accurate. You, my friend... You score 100%. Totally awe inspiring!

This project is so EPIC from start to finish. Thank you so much for showing us how this 50 would look if it were real......It is a model right. J/K. I'm just loving it.

*Picks jaw off of floor* You are an amazing artist, who crafts pieces that look as if they were made by the gods themselves. Such excellent work cannot be praised enough. Thank you for giving my eyes something to drool over, and being inspiration to all those who see what you create. I can't wait to see what you do next, I just hope you continue to stay with us and privilege us by sharing your work.

This is some absolutely amazing work sir!! The finishing touches are what really set it apart. Now this may have been answered in your previous build thread, but what material do you spray on to give it a textured finish? I noticed it on the close-up photos of the scope.

-Matt

very well made. who do i contact to get schematics for this design im hoping to make a paintball varient for a possiable fanmade halo movie out of paintball euipment.

I made all the labels for the scope today.

Pic1006.jpg

Pic1005.jpg

Pic1007.jpg

I also reshaped this piece:
Before
Pic0934.jpg

After
Pic1010.jpg

And I added the groove to the cross-brace for the mounting brackets.
Pic1013.jpg

And lastly, I made the serial number on the magazine.
Pic1015.jpg

Pic1017.jpg

Enjoy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back