Props L05T V1K1N6 SRS99 Reach Sniper Rifle (with WIP pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely, Truly perfect. O_O VERY bloody good job, sir. people that can do this good work with Wood astound me, i can't look at anything Woodchuck ever makes without being stunned, and this outstrips even his stuff.

Bloody. Awesome.

Genuinely, Truly perfect. O_O VERY bloody good job, sir. people that can do this good work with Wood astound me, i can't look at anything Woodchuck ever makes without being stunned, and this outstrips even his stuff.

Bloody. Awesome.

Thank you. Very much. I apreciate that. :)

I feel like I haven't posted a good picture of my baby in quite a while so here's on I really like demonstrating that the bi-pod actually works.
Pic1019.jpg

And here's a little something else I've been working on...

2011-09-05_200855-1.jpg

hold on.............

ya. you just sent china my jaw strait through the center of the earth. now i have to get a plane ticket to get it back.

thanks.

oh and i jiz*ed in my pants to.

thanks for that as well.

I said it once I'll say it again One of the best weapons I've ever seen. A Epic total work of art.

I just creamed my pants. Do you plan on making the scope as well? Also, is there any way I can commission one of these beautiful weapons? I want one so bad.

This is the best Halo Reach Sniper Rifle replica that I know of, hands down. I would say it is Elite Status worthy, but I am still a noob myself, so I don't really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back