Time to move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Ok I want to start this thread before any rumors are heard. I am leaving 405th. I love what the Community was and what I hope it will be again someday. I have lived my out my days on 405th. I am no longer useful there so it is time to move on to the next task at hand. I am not leaving with any hard feelings towards 405th and I personally want to thank 405th for allowing me to become the person I am now. I have not done any Halo related props in a long time and if I keep posting my projects on 405th I am depriving the Forum from what it is meant to be and that is a Halo Forum. I wish all the Members the best but after the Mathieu Lacombe Project I am signing off. I will be dedicating my time to the Soaring Hammer Forum where all forms of props are being made and other Forums that contain the genre of projects I am doing. Please do not take this a an attention thread and do not respond with reasons to stay. I encourage others to only post Halo related topics to help keep 405th at it's peak. When you no longer provide for the future move on to the next class of students. I only hope I inspired you all as you have inspired me. I will see some of you on my Forum or other Forums so see you there. Thank you Adam and most of all thank you Community.

David Weimert
Ithica
Soaring Hammerhttp://www.forum.soaringhammer.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck wherever you go from here, Ithaca. You do extraordinary work that has wowed and inspired this community for years. Your presence here will be sorely missed.

yah good luck where ever you go, all your builds that i have seen only being here for 1 year were all amazing :) but you will be greatly missed ='(

Sorry to hear that your going, I had a feeling it was coming though when your Moderator position went to Infantryman position, and when most of your Halo items went up on the Soaring Hammer forum.

I feel weird posting this, since having no real contact with you or inquiring any of your techniques, but I still looking at your high detail projects on here and youtube. I really hope that you continue to post stuff on youtube. Good luck bro!

I am sorry to see you go but I want to thank you for everything you have done. When I first came onto this site your tutorials helped me out tremendously on my armor making. You have an amazing talent and your work is incredible I hope later on when I get more experience my props can look as good as yours. I wish you the best of luck.

It's sad to see you go, but I thank you for everything you have done here. I've only been here for about 2 years and you were the FIRST person I saw that had a completed Hayabusa suit. I WILL eventually have mine finished one day and I just hope you see it as we both know there are not many 'busa's out there. ;)

I also want to thank you again for helping me out during the Halo 3: ODST release and allowing me to borrow "DARE's" helmet. :) A lot of people in line really got a kick out of that and I felt cool wearing it! lol

Just keep in mind that if you ever see a yellow hayabusa suit worn by a female, chances are it might be me! haha

I wish you well in your future endeavors. :)

I just wanted to say thank you for the tutorials you have up. They have really been helpful to me before my build started and are good to refer back to while I have been building.

I have read what you said and it saddens me to hear that your leaving.

As someone had mentioned. Even though we really don't know each other and have never met. I do have to say that your projects were one of the few that helped to inspire and motivate me. You have even set the bar high and gave me a fantastic goal to try to achieve. To keep it short... From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the very best and the best of luck.

Thank you!

Kevin Hickman

this is really hard to take in, not going to lie. your threads have always been the ones that i really looked out for. i hope you dont see yourself as a burden for not posting halo related projects, while this is a halo forum id say we are very accepting of any and all projects.

i hope to see you still on youtube and i hope that maybe if you have the time, post something in the general disscussion forum every now and then. your experience and advice is always welcome. just because you've changed 'genres' doesnt mean you cant pop by every now and then, even if its just a quick hello :)

hope to see you somewhere soon,
Soul Products/Brandon

Thank you all very much. My heart has been touched by you all once again. I am not going far. I will still be doing props, just not here. I won't be gone officially until the current Mathiei Lacombe Project is finished. It has been an honor to have known you all and you have made my life that much better. I always look forward to talking with you all. You can still find me on facebook, youtube and my email is herphalfwayhouse@yahoo.com. Each and everyone of you hold a special place in my heart and in my life even if we haven't met in person. I still look forward to meet you all in time.

Templar_320 - thank you
Road Kill - it's been an honor. See you on the flip flop...lol.
Nintendude - Great meeting you and I look forward to working with you again. See you on the otherside.
Trando343 - Much appreciated
Spartan-087 - Thank you and I will keep you updated.
Halogoddess - It has always been my pleasure. You are a wonderful person. Thank you for being a beautiful person both in mind and heart...well just beautiful all around...lol. Thank you very much for finishing the Dare helmet for me. If not for you it would have never been truely finished.
EMAW09 - thank you very much, I am always happy to help.
LongShot-X - even if we don't meet it does not mean we can't be freinds. Thank you very much for the heart felt words. I look forward to seeing and working with you again.
Soul Products - Brandon you are the man. I will deff stop by to say hello. I do not feel like a burden, I just see 405th expanding out of its original form which is Halo. I will always be around like that crazy stalker...lol. I will keep in touch my friend.

I thought you were never going to leave, Dave.

You will be missed around here, but the good thing is that you aren't leave the hobby. I'll see you around Soaring Hammer, buddy.

I thought you were never going to leave, Dave.

You will be missed around here, but the good thing is that you aren't leave the hobby. I'll see you around Soaring Hammer, buddy.

Everyone has to have an End to their journey, some ends sooner than others. And this is Ithica's end.

Ithica, with all my heart, thank you for the Pride and Joy you have brought to this, we all know that the Pride and Joy will stay with us forever. See ya at SoaringHammer Capt! *Salutes*

Halogoddess - It has always been my pleasure. You are a wonderful person. Thank you for being a beautiful person both in mind and heart...well just beautiful all around...lol. Thank you very much for finishing the Dare helmet for me. If not for you it would have never been truely finished.

Awwww.........*tear* hehe

Maybe I should go and sign up on the soaring hammer site and when I get to start my hayabusa build again, I'll post it there JUST so that you can see it. :p

Dude it's a shame to see you go! You inspired me to work on the EVA and make it as good as I could. Best of luck and I'll be trying to keep up with your Soaring Hammer vids :)

I wish you nothing but the best sir!! It was always a pleasure watching your work on here, and I hope I can stop by and see what Soaring Hammer becomes. We'll see you around the bend.

-Matt

You will be missed Ithica. You really put out some top notch work. But Hey, see ya on the hammer dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back