Halo: Faith Poster Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

For those of you that are aware of Halo: Faith via Facebook, they were holding a poster contest. The contest started back in March and you had to "like" an image which sort of counted as a vote.

My poster image won 1st place!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.facebook.com/HaloTheMovi...196598137030471.49277.181345861889032&theater

That image will be printed on t-shirts, which I will get one as well, AND I will also recieve a copy of the film on DVD blu-ray! :D

Totally epic Goddess! Can't wait to see the film finished, and I'm glad they're turning to members of the fan community for things like this :D

Totally epic Goddess! Can't wait to see the film finished, and I'm glad they're turning to members of the fan community for things like this :D

Yeah, that is pretty cool that they gave someone else the opportunity to sort of feel like part of their film! :) hehe I'm just happy becuse now I feel more like a part of the Halo-verse! lol I just think it will be cool to have a t-shirt with that image on it. :p

awesome i saw that on their facebook page! nice job!

edit: oh... im dumb, haha the picture that you posted is the one on facebook XD

Congrats!

great job on the poster. What did you use to make it? Did you use Photoshop and illustrator or something different?

I figured it was photoshop.

It looks great, really clean work i love all the feathering and the multiple layers! Once again great job and congrats!

Hmm, there was actually someone that commented on my image and said that it didn't deserve to win and that it looked like a really bad book cover.........

Ouch!

well you can't please them all, and I thought it was well done. Some people don't understand the time and work it takes to make something they call a "cheap book cover". I cant tell you the number of hours I've spent in AI and PS to create something that just looks half way decent. So even if they don't, I appreciate the work you put into it!

I think that image is great work. You are really showing off your skills lately. Photoshop is not that easy to get so good with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back