Props custom halo 3 assult rifle nerf gun concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i have been thinking over ideas of how to make a working game accurate halo 3 ma5c out of a nerf gun and this is what i have come up with,

assultriflenerfgunconce.png

i have modded this blueprint i have found in paint (woooo) made by (i am assuming)
Juliet76.

EDIT: blueprint by wizardofflight

as you can tell, its not really nerf seeing as i want to use compressed air. but i like the way the nerf darts and the magazine work.

what is everyone's thoughts of this? i have had alot of input from people at work who would also consider this to work.

Yeah, you can make a nerf gun run off of compressed air from a tank, it already uses compressed air from a spring anyway. But where would you put an air tank? unless you plan on using those very small CO2 canisters for paintball, a huge tank hanging off the bak may ruin the image!

Also, do you plan on using the air to fire single rounds, or do you intend to make it automatic firing?

if you look at my picture in the 1st post i would either make an air tank myself, or find one small enough to fit inside of the gun.

i do plan on it being single shot at this point. but if i could find a way to make it fully automatic i could try to do that.

That is indeed the status of the picture in a thread that hasn't had a new post in over four years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back