Republic Commando Armor Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a lot of new republic commando files, but they are an obj data. I cant open them with pekura - what do i need to open them(sorry for a that nooby question)

If anyone tells me how i´ll uplad them...

OK here is what I have. I zipped it up. I noticed a couple polygons missing on some of the .obj. And none are unfolded for pep. I just dont have time right now and Ive made you guys wait a bit longer than I meant to. If anyone wants to clean these up, have fun and share these files please!

http://www.4shared.com/file/8f0WfoKy/commando.html

sorry everyone for my ignoring of this thread :( It's ok arioch i realized that if i got the pep files it would have to be an extremely, extremely quick build. I started building a mando suit instead because i realized it was an easily buildable and attainable goal. I've finished the Torso plates, and thighs, and helmet(sorry for neglecting Thyjos as well)

Its np, glad to just get these out there if anyone can use them. You can open a .obj with pep designer (but they need cleaned up), then unfold it. When you save it, it will be a .pdo.

if you tell me the password and where i have to type it in ill upload the files in some time !!

and reachforit, could you upload the pictures of your progress? As a very big Star Wars Fan i´m interestid in it ofcourse.
(do you make a neo-mando from kotor of a boba-like?)

thank you very much - the files are very interesting, but there is only one download still active.
Please, coud you be so nice and sent me the second and the third file to t.jaksch@gmx.at
i would really be very thankful and uplad some picturesof the peps after some time

thanks in advance

OK the links all work now, somehow they were confused with each other. Hope you enjoy them!

If anyone's still operating on this thread, I would be extremely ecstatic if someone could send me the Republic Commando armor files... I'm missing the backpack and the waist armor, so I've still got a few parts to go... :/ If anyone can email me the files, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated and I'd love to get started as soon as I can. Thank you :)

If anyone's still operating on this thread, I would be extremely ecstatic if someone could send me the Republic Commando armor files... I'm missing the backpack and the waist armor, so I've still got a few parts to go... :/ If anyone can email me the files, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated and I'd love to get started as soon as I can. Thank you :)
I'm not sure if those parts specifically have been unfolded yet. I've been waiting on those for a few years now.

I am having the worst time finding rc or ic pepakura armor and buckets. Could it be because I have a mac or am I just stupid all my friends are making the coolest pepakrua and I have looked high and low for any legit files and its all spam or a dead end. Any help please.

Speaking of spam, please don't necro post. If the last post was more than three months ago, don't post there!

In the future, this question would go in the Pepakura Request thread here:
http://www.405th.com/forumdisplay.php/28-3D-Modeling

And if you go to the most recent page there, (305) you'd see me answering this exact question from another person. The short answer is, google "fierfek pepakura" for the body armor, the helmet you'll need to dig around google for (I use google images so you know you're clicking on a link to an actual pep).

clonedvader, the post literally right before yours warns against necroposting, and your post was such! Please check the dates of the prior posts before raising an old thread if you are not the original creator.

Hey guys,does anyone have the pep files for the hand pieces,elbows and the boots? It would be greatly appreciated,if you guys need any help,ill add to this tread,im new at this and really want to build a RC Boss for next halloween,ive found the rest of the armor except for the hand plates,elbows and boots.

Hey guys,does anyone have the pep files for the hand pieces,elbows and the boots? It would be greatly appreciated,if you guys need any help,ill add to this tread,im new at this and really want to build a RC Boss for next halloween,ive found the rest of the armor except for the hand plates,elbows and boots.

Pudgy, given that the previous posts in this thread warn against necroposting, and that you've ignored those rulings by resurrecting a dead thread, you've not made a good first impression to the forum.

Please, do some searching before asking - and don't resurrect dead threads. Check the date of the last post before continuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back