Portal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is magnificent. My friend and I plowed through Co Op and is was equally awesome. I dont think valve could have done a better job :D

cubew.jpg

Ive already beat the campaign and co-op like 3 times. Its freaking awesome!. I love the ending. Ive had the song stuck in my head and black rings around my eyes for like a week. I literally slept like 14 hours the first week I had it. And I was also wondering if they have the gmod stuff for it yet?

Since this is a prop forum...
IMAG0061.jpg

‎"I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!" -Cave Johnson

Also new Cell phone/Camera

This game has to be one of the BEST sequls in recent times. It is on my top ten list now. I bought it at gamestop this past weekend when they started their sale on the game - $39.99 (360) $39.99 (PS3) $29.99 (PC) . I sat down that night and made it to chapter 6 before I had to go to sleep (around 12am) . then after I got home from church I sat right back down and beat the game . Now I need to start the co-op campeign .

This game has to be one of the BEST sequls in recent times. It is on my top ten list now. I bought it at gamestop this past weekend when they started their sale on the game - $39.99 (360) $39.99 (PS3) $29.99 (PC) . I sat down that night and made it to chapter 6 before I had to go to sleep (around 12am) . then after I got home from church I sat right back down and beat the game . Now I need to start the co-op campeign .

Pretty much what i did, except I preordered on Steam and spent 6 or so hours playing co-op with my buddy. Tis indeed, one of the most epic and well-planned games ever.

Pretty much what i did, except I preordered on Steam and spent 6 or so hours playing co-op with my buddy. Tis indeed, one of the most epic and well-planned games ever.

I considered getting it on steam, But I eventualy didnt because I didnt want to have it just on my computor where it can be deleted. Then I considered buying it at wal-mart for the PC, but then again, I wanted to be able to play it on 360 lol But yes, well Planned and well written.

Thanks, Boba :)

Well, here's come my first Portal 2 related thingy - THE BOOTS!

Portal-2-Long-Fall-Boots.jpg

PDO and OBJ files are THERE
(Press on picture to enlarge)
5716270515_5850de8c63.jpg

"How are you holding up, because IM A POTATO!" -Glados as a potato battery

I was actually thinkin of makin my bro some high jump boots. I might make them relatively functional, or i wont and i will tell him i did, either way it will be fun :D.

The lemon is awesome. Now i might do that.

Also who thinks little plastic and metal co-op robots would be cool, cuz i might make some.

Anyone know why the aesthetic of the Aperture changed since the last game? I thought that the place was all decayed and nonfunctional anymore? Yet the doors, cubes, buttons, and even the walls seemed like the received a major upgrade despite GlaDos being "dead".

Anyone know why the aesthetic of the Aperture changed since the last game? I thought that the place was all decayed and nonfunctional anymore? Yet the doors, cubes, buttons, and even the walls seemed like the received a major upgrade despite GlaDos being "dead".

Aesthetic design is all it is. Valve wanted to make it look more awesome, and so they did. It's probably what they had in mind for the first game, but didn't have the time or resources to implement it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back