PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calgary! Are you and your bf also going to the Calgary expo in June?

We are indeed. I have a table in artist alley as per every year. :)
My table name is the same as my screenname (Hyoken Seisou). So if you wanna drop by and say hi, please do! :)

We are indeed. I have a table in artist alley as per every year. :)
My table name is the same as my screenname (Hyoken Seisou). So if you wanna drop by and say hi, please do! :)

Well then. I'll add that as one of the destinations. Your most likely going to be getting more than just me stopping by. :)

Cool beans. :) Though might wanna mention where you're from (ie 405th) otherwise if you just literally say 'hi' I'll be like ".... hi...?" lol.

But yeah, I guess no one needs a room then?

Cool beans. :) Though might wanna mention where you're from (ie 405th) otherwise if you just literally say 'hi' I'll be like ".... hi...?" lol.

But yeah, I guess no one needs a room then?

Excellent point and noted. ;)

It looks like we are ok at the moment. But I'm sure that there will be more people going as we get closer to the event.

Just got word that PAX will most likely sell out of the three day weekend passes in about 15 days. Assuming that the sales trends continue at the current rate.

If you have not yet got your tickets. It's time to get your Spartan rear in gear and get them!

Cheers

Another update:

-------Begin snip-------
HALO FEST

WHERE:
PAX Prime Seattle, WA Washington State Convention Center Annex 3rd Floor WHEN: DayTime Friday, August 2610am-6pm Saturday, August 2710am-6pm Sunday, August 2810am-6pm TICKETS: Admission included with PAX Prime Badge purchase WHAT: Check www.halowaypoint.com soon for details

If you call yourself a Halo fan, this is the year to attend PAX Prime! With a PAX Prime badge, fans gain admission to Halo Fest, the largest and most expansive live Halo experience ever. Packed with tournaments, exclusive panels, and sweet prizes, Halo Fest is the place to be for Halo fans attending PAX Prime 2011.

This event commemorates ten incredible years of Halo, looking back at the amazing stories that forged a diverse community and redefined gaming for two entire console generations. Join us August 26th-28th, at the Washington State Convention Center, and see why the last ten years of Halo were just the beginning.

All content is subject to change, all promotional items are limited to while supplies last.

-------End snip-------

Here is the full link: http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/blog/official-halo-fest-information/49437

We may all want to have a look at this and start working out a schedule. Also I have extended an open invitation to Adam with an offer to crash in our room should he want to.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very exciting.

I just hope I'll still have time too see some of the non-halo exhibitions as well.

I am SO excited about this event and hope to go. I just gotta hope that someone doesn't mind stopping by and picking me up to take me with them. :p

I would totally go and pick everyone up that need a ride (if they dont have any weapons on them) but imma be in germany taking a vacation LOL

Somehow I missed this?

I would love to say "I'm going to go" but I'm not sure. If I can go, it would be on the last day. I live about two hours from Seattle, so it would just be a matter of driving over day-of. If I go, I'll see you guys there!

I am SO excited about this event and hope to go. I just gotta hope that someone doesn't mind stopping by and picking me up to take me with them. :p

OMG! That would be super exciting to be able to meet up with you, should you be able to go. Keep us posted!

Now, having said that... I'll re-edit my 1st post with a list of whos going, room assignments, what events that we as the 405th group will go to etc.... so that its all in one place. I'll do that in the next few days.

Yes indeed! I'm super pumped to hear about "HALOFEST"

FYI: They (BS Angel from Waypoint and other organizers) already know that members of the the 405th forum will be showing up. So polish up your armor and be ready to present and have FUN.

Cheers!

FYI: They (BS Angel from Waypoint and other organizers) already know that members of the the 405th forum will be showing up. So polish up your armor and be ready to present and have FUN.

Cheers!

How do you know this? I am intrigued.

I met her at RvB CanWest last sunday. BS Angel was there (aka: waypoint super admin blogger) and took pics of yours truly! Check out waypoints facebook page (if you have a facebook account)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150171167617679.313944.99655597678

Pretty much everyone at the RvB CanWest event knows that I'm going to PaxPrime. And a few of our members were there. You know who you are! One of whom is still in transit to home.

I'm hoping to post pics of 'yours truly' once I get propper permission from the photographer(s)

:)

Didn't see this thread until just now. Glad to see there is interest from the forum. Trying to get some people to go with me at the moment, but I wouldn't miss this year, what with Halo Fest going on and all that mess. I'll go alone if I have to.

I will SOOOO be at the Halo Fest probably for a good portion of the weekend. XD Of course, hopefully in my armor.

Sweet! Can't wait to see it and have a photo op with you. :)

Didn't see this thread until just now. Glad to see there is interest from the forum. Trying to get some people to go with me at the moment, but I wouldn't miss this year, what with Halo Fest going on and all that mess. I'll go alone if I have to.

Walter!!!! NICE to have you onboard! :)
If you and your friends are still deciding upon a Hotel. Choose the Crowne Plaza. Thats were we are all at. If ya cant find a place to stay, you can crash with us. I believe I still have a few sleeping spots left.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back