New MJOLNIR Mk VI Female Torso {Mk VI For the Ladies, REMODELED!!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, Ladies and Gents.

UBER-PIC-HEAVY-UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After roughly four hours of sleep, I've been painstakingly editing and re-editing the Mk VI(B) Torso that I've finally gotten some progress! Not only did I manage to fix the armor for good, so that there are no more flipped or floating faces, but I've also gotten to work more on Thunder's CQB attachment!

"YAYS"

So, without furthera-- Aw, what the heck. Lets just see some God-Durn pictures:

cqb7.png

cqb8.png

cqb6.png

cqb1.png

cqb3.png

cqb4.png

cqb5.png

cqb2.png

cqb12.png

cqb13.png

cqb11.png

Will probably go back and edit this post, but this should do for now.
Enjoy!!!

Looks amazing and far better then my horrible paint edits. Not to mention you made it really close to the original plate while not sacrificing the curves; I'm impressed. Glad I didn't come across as demanding that was a long list sorry.

Looking at the armour though I can't seem to find anything that needs changing. The base looks solid and is properly proportioned as well as angled correctly in every way. The add on is fitted in a way that it looks balanced and completely natural. If I absolutely had to make a comment on what I'd change it would just be the angle of the knife but that's just personal preference to how I hold my knives and guns. Stuff like that people can change how they like without the effecting the armour too much.

Looks amazing and far better then my horrible paint edits. Not to mention you made it really close to the original plate while not sacrificing the curves; I'm impressed. Glad I didn't come across as demanding that was a long list sorry.

Looking at the armour though I can't seem to find anything that needs changing. The base looks solid and is properly proportioned as well as angled correctly in every way. The add on is fitted in a way that it looks balanced and completely natural. If I absolutely had to make a comment on what I'd change it would just be the angle of the knife but that's just personal preference to how I hold my knives and guns. Stuff like that people can change how they like without the effecting the armour too much.

You didn't come across as demanding, of that I can assure you.

I've been working with Sketchup for ovr a year now, so I'm getting the gist of how everything works. Although there are some concets that still escape me, like making HD details, I can safely ay I'm figuring it out at a nice pace.

If you take a closer look, I split the CQB in four parts, and then made some edits to the frame along side a ghost-model of the torso so that I could make it appear as accurate as possible. Glad to see it worked, Lol. The knife was challenging, but I split that into two, as no blade ws present, and expanded both the hilt and the sheath.

Instead of making the CQB into a full-body chest addition, I kept it looking as close to the original as possible, bending it along the curves and lines of the Mk VI torso.

Still needs an unfold, but like before, if anyone wants to give it a shot, by all means feel free to do so.
HaloGoddess and Rhinoc, I would totally be honored for you to try it. Did the best I could with making everything work. No floating faces, no stray lines. Just plain-old-honestly-good-fixing-up.

Thank's guys, you've been really awesome!

Progress Update:

Ok, so after I finished making a few tweaks to the armor and the chest-peice, I started to work on the Hayabusa, which is a seriously challenging thing to work with. But, make no mistake, i shall not falter.

Updating later, Community. Keep ya' posted!

Looks great! Can't wait to see an unfolded version. Speaking of unfolded FemSpartan torsos do you know of any working links? My fiance wants me to make her a costume for StarFest in April and all I can find is what is in the all-in-one pack.

Nice to see that people are still looking at this thread. Thank's guys and gals!

Anyway, I decided to put my 3d abilities back into good use and put this together:
FemaleMkVIArmor.png

FemaleMkVIArmor2.png

FemaleMkVIArmor3.png

FemaleMkVIArmor4.png

I noticed that even though the armor has been succesfully scaled to roughly 6'0", the torso itself happens to have some pudge in the medial area.
Any ideas on who I can fix it?

Again, thank's for the views, 405th!

Hey Master!

Fine work!

...and the second helmet! Your own? It will also peping/sharing?

Thank's Harnor. It's based off of the concept helmet someone made a few weeks ago. I unfortunatley forgot thier names, but I edited the model to make it appear more accurate to the Cheif's helmet.

I uploaded a link, so it should be there. Needs one last minor edit, and an unfold, so if you want to have at it, be my guest!

Edit:

Here's the link to the thread it's posted in.

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32590-Halo-E3-News-Halo-CE-HD-and-Halo-4!/page65

Will be putting it in the Official Anniversary Files Thread.

Thanx !

I'm glad for all specialty, have you more of these? Anything extra.

Extra as in anything you'd like to help with?

I've just procured a MASS of files that I'm looking through to make pep-ready, mostly from Halo 2 and the like, but if you don't mind, or anyone else for that matter, could you slim down the mid-section of the Mk VI torso?

hey most of the links for those are broke. just the UA and UGPS are working
EDIT: sorry nevermind didnt notice it was deleted

hey most of the links for those are broke. just the UA and UGPS are working

Give me a few. Fixing the links now... Sit tight.

Edit:

New link!

LINK REMOVED

Will make changes to the beginning of the thread.

Edit2:

Sorry, that was the wrong one...
Here's the Mk VI (Beta) :

MJOLNIR Mk VI (B) Female Torso

Enjoy!

Also, Rhinoc's and Bexi's links work. The one I just put up is the latest.
Let me know if there's anything else you need!

Edit3:
Finally got the chance to upload this one.
Pics in a bit.

Here it is, revised and edited!
New.png

Link!
http://www.4shared.com/file/yxXjL1Ml/MJOLNIR_Mk_VI_Female_Torso_II_.html

So, does anyone mind unfolding it? Cos that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back