New MJOLNIR Mk VI Female Torso {Mk VI For the Ladies, REMODELED!!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's been a while since I've updated this thread, but I have a spot of news to share!
I made some minor tweaks to the Mk VI torso, made it a little more slender and pep-friendly, and compiled it all into a model for comparison.

-Cortana wearing the Mk VI Female armor set
MkVIFem01.png

As you can all see, I pulled some of the files I had in my database and put it all together into an armored composite, and then I set everything to the scale I think would be appropriate for the armor set.

-View of some minor edits to the torso
Mk6Fem07.png

Last minor edits to the torso include fixing of the collar detail, armor addition latches, and slendering of the siding.

-Frontal perspective of the torso and cod/belt with minor edits to detailing
Mk6Fem06.png

I think I should alter the breast size and make it a little slimmer, or form-fitting depending on what you would like to think, so that way the armor doesn't seem as cumbersome as I found it to appear, thanks to my trusty model friend.

-Better view of the cod/belt and siding to the torso, as well as the forearm
Mk6Fem05.png

I made slight edits to Balmung's Cod/Belt, just in detailing and scaling. May go back and make a few more, just because I'm crazy like that.

-Posterior view of the torso, and of the shoulder (edited and singled) and forearm
Mk6Fem04.png

I also noticed an issue with Balmung's forearms, as they just seem too narrow at the wrist and wide at the elbow. I'll be making a few tweaks to fix it up. May also detach the elbow pad at the rear of the forearm, too, but I dunno, yet.

-Torso, forearm, thighs, and shoulder, minus the armor addition
Mk6Fem03.png

Here's another view of the torso, and what I mean by the front probably being a little too cumbersome. But I'll also focus a bit on the thighs, which I intend to slenderize and fix a few mobility issues. Note that the forearm appears fine in from this point of view. Also separated the shoulder armor from the armor peice, and it looks pretty good!

-Thighs and calves, minus the knee gaurds
Mk6Fem02.png

Another view of the thighs, where I intend to alter the lower back portion to make it easier to move in without walking all clunky-like.

-Cortana displaying the theoretical scale of the armor
Mk6FemRecommendedScales.png

So, I still have a few minor edits for this post.
Keep you all informed,
Oash-Koash, out.

Ok... I'll say it... which one of the female members on here will be the first to model their suit for us hmmmmm?

I'm hoping me. :p lol I plan on having my hayabusa done in time for Halo 4 midnight release, but I will have to use the normal male version of the thigh pieces. The slimmed down version for the girls don't work for me. XD A female version of teh chestplate might be good for me AS LONG as it DOES NOT put too much focus on my chest, if ya know what I mean. XD It just needs to be designed to give me enough room in that area. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back