Haunted Pilot build/ Spartan III build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcgore678

So to start, this is my first build, and i'm actually very pleased with it. So i'm making the Haunted Pilot helmet, ODST shoulders, collar/ breacher chest piece, TacPad wrist, and standard on everything else. I also have a few little surprises for you guys:
Update 1:pILOT HELMET! :D
0_IMAGE_0722.jpg

Update 2:pilot and Mk. V
0_IMAGE_0732.jpg

Update 3: Resined Pilot, Mk. V, Combat knife handle, UA/ SPEC helmet attachment, 2 Hul-3 Helmet attachments, Combat knife sheath, and an energy sword handle:)
0_IMAGE_0742.jpg

Hopefully everything looks good so far. I'll begin work on the rest of the pieces now. And i'm only bondoing my Pilot helmet. But the color scheme I plan to go with is Gold Primary and Navy blue secondary. Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated.

Edit! Here's another surprise. Not fully done yet, but it's getting there:
0_IMAGE_067.jpg

Yes it's a turret:)

At first was like
wow these peps are kinda cool

But then I was like
omgwtfbbq is that a turret wowowow.

But yeah nice peps and great work on the turret! The cardboard work looks great and I give you extra props because I hate building with cardboard. Great stuff man! Looking forward to the next update!

At first was like
wow these peps are kinda cool

But then I was like
omgwtfbbq is that a turret wowowow.

But yeah nice peps and great work on the turret! The cardboard work looks great and I give you extra props because I hate building with cardboard. Great stuff man! Looking forward to the next update!

Haha:) Thank you. A new update should be up tomorrow night. With Easter and all, i'm extremely busy. High school helps none. But i'm even looking forward to the next update. Me and my friends plan to just make a small movie, which should be... interesting to say the least. But i'll be following your T-46D build Darkrider9. I love fallout. But I don't believe T-46 is in Fallout 3? I thought it was only on the pc, and New Vegas? The one in Fallout 3, if i'm not mistaken, is T-51B. But either way, i'm following your build. I wish I had that game still. ):

Wow, that turret looks spot on! Yeah, it might seem like the pilot is a little big, but not by much, so I wouldnt worry about it. With armor it should look fine.
I can't wait for the next update, especially if the turret gets a share in the update. I'm really looking forward to it. I know what it's like to have no time for this
with school and everything, but just keep plugging along, and keep it up!

LOL is that a paintball shot on the wall? you need a barrel bag J/K, your peps look great man, love the turret you gotta finish that thing, I was going to build the Mark V but the bottom part looked kinda small like it won't fit easily over my head when scaled to me, does your fit easily? keep up the great work keep us updated

Your pepping and scratch building skills are superb, and making a haunted helmet will be quite a feat. It will look amazing nonetheless. So far, so fantastic.

Wow, that turret looks spot on! Yeah, it might seem like the pilot is a little big, but not by much, so I wouldnt worry about it. With armor it should look fine.
I can't wait for the next update, especially if the turret gets a share in the update. I'm really looking forward to it. I know what it's like to have no time for this
with school and everything, but just keep plugging along, and keep it up!

The turret will have an update, and so will the rest fairly soon. I'm doing so many different peps at once. A suit for me, and one for my friend/ sister's boyfriend. Aha. But yeah, i'm doing alright on progress so far. The next update I post should be a commando helmet. Haha:)

LOL is that a paintball shot on the wall? you need a barrel bag J/K, your peps look great man, love the turret you gotta finish that thing, I was going to build the Mark V but the bottom part looked kinda small like it won't fit easily over my head when scaled to me, does your fit easily? keep up the great work keep us updated

Yeah, me and a few friends just threw paintballs around my room haha:) And thanks btw. The mk v is a little closed off on the bottom, but with a tad bit of trimming it should fit just fine.

Your pepping and scratch building skills are superb, and making a haunted helmet will be quite a feat. It will look amazing nonetheless. So far, so fantastic.

That means quite a lot to me actually. Thank you. And I really hope the haunted helmet turns out well. I don't know if I should wear a mask or make a clay sculpt of the skull, cast it, and then attach it to the inside of the helmet to where I can see out of it, and then put in a clear visor, or if I should just wear a skull mask? I'm thinking wearing a mask would work better.

But i'll be following your T-46D build Darkrider9. I love fallout. But I don't believe T-46 is in Fallout 3? I thought it was only on the pc, and New Vegas? The one in Fallout 3, if i'm not mistaken, is T-51B. But either way, i'm following your build. I wish I had that game still. ):

Sorry to kinda hijack the thread but T-46D is the suits worn by the Brotherhood of Steel in F3. The T51-B is the older version, that is mainly seen in the DLC pack "Operation Anchorage".

Yeah just confirmed it, T46-D is the more current suit, the T51-B being the older one. :D

Looking forward to that update!

DUDE, YOUR PEPIN SKILLS ARE AMAZIN, MY FIRST BUILD was a mark six but it came out crappy, just need to have pacience, good luck

You're pep looks great. Yes the helm might look a little big right now, But you might be better off in the long run with the rest of the armor if scaled right. I've found that while doing the L3X chest it helps to have all the upper parts a little bigger. As for the scratch build on the turret, it looks really good, and I can't wait to see how that turns out. Keep us posted.

You're pep looks great. Yes the helm might look a little big right now, But you might be better off in the long run with the rest of the armor if scaled right. I've found that while doing the L3X chest it helps to have all the upper parts a little bigger. As for the scratch build on the turret, it looks really good, and I can't wait to see how that turns out. Keep us posted.

Yeah, i'm just hoping the rest of the armor will turn out scaled right to make it fit better. I guessed on the helmet measurements, but the rest of the body I took so long making sure everything was scaled perfectly. Happy Easter to those who celebrate it. I'm at my grandparents right now, but i'll post an update as soon as I get home. Thanks for all the positive responses guys. It's really fueling my confidence in this build. It means a lot. Thank you. Oh, and Darkrider, you're right. It's switched around in F3 and New Vegas. In F3 the 46d is more common, and 51b less common, and the exact opposite in New Vegas. My bad bro.

Okay, well sorry for no update last night. :/ There won't be one today either. I'm thinking I should just do weekly updates. I do have a turret leg complete. It will be detachable and rotatable, but i'll include pics in the weekend updates. I'm working on Carter's helm now, so i'm looking forward to that.

How do you plan to make the TacPad? I was thinking of using a translucent print with LEDs. It'd give it a nice glow while still being cheap. Or are you planing something more elaborate?

How do you plan to make the TacPad? I was thinking of using a translucent print with LEDs. It'd give it a nice glow while still being cheap. Or are you planing something more elaborate?
Ipod touch mounted inside of it, which will be plugged to a cable leading to speakers set in the back of my chest piece.

i´d think i´ll kopy your torrent idear if you don´t mind...

are there some unfold turrets somewhere to download??? i didn´t find any here!

As your title says "haunted" how do you intend to incorporate the skull into the helmet like in game? I had actually been thinking about this a lot because I had wanted to make a haunted helmet but I decided to go for something else.

As your title says "haunted" how do you intend to incorporate the skull into the helmet like in game? I had actually been thinking about this a lot because I had wanted to make a haunted helmet but I decided to go for something else.

I've stated this question before on here I believe. I don't know if i'm going to make it out of clay and mold and cast it to attach it inside the helmet or if i'll just wear a mask. I'm leaning towards the mask, because I want to make interchangeable visors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back