Sakuracon 2011 Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

I've been searching for pictures of me and my fellow Halo fanatics at Sakuracon and seem to be having a bit of trouble finding some good quality ones.

I barely managed to find one of me in my rushed armor that I started a couple weeks ago (and never posted about ):< )...
HPIM2470.jpg

Feel free to post more Sakuracon pics here so the people who cosplayed can feel special and such!

damm I found most of the spartans in sakura con XD but I never saw u!!! u probably saw me i was the only purple spartan >.>

"What you don't know Kip is that Spartan kill androids have a set kill number. Start sending the men them till the reach it. I'll be in my quarters."

damm I found most of the spartans in sakura con XD but I never saw u!!! u probably saw me i was the only purple spartan >.>

I actually didn't see you, but I did see that Jorge guy for about two seconds while going down an escalator. I didn't get to talk to him. ):

I actually didn't see you, but I did see that Jorge guy for about two seconds while going down an escalator. I didn't get to talk to him. ):

LOL yeah I found him outside when i was about to go to eat he was actually pretty cool did get to talk to him for a bit until my hunger took over

Hello fine folks! It was a pleasure to talk with you as well Toanmaru, granted a crap load of our conversation was muffled mumbling back and forth ;)

Yep I was that Jorge fellow, and wanted to give a shout out to the fine people here for the pepakura and tutorials. They where greatly inspiring and helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back