A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the files needs to be unfolded for it to be downloaded, i don't know how to unfold the pieces but i think we need a program for that?

Pepakura itself is what you use to unfold files. You use the "join/disjoin edges" tool to do so. A file doesn't need to be unfolded to be downloaded at all, you just have to either unfold it yourself from that point or send it to someone who unfolds that is willing to help. I'd do it, but I don't honestly have to time right now.

Anytime. Maybe this weekend I'll have some time, its supposed to be rainy here so I doubt I'll have to help with yardwork or painting the outside of the house.

Also, looked at the files for once, they look SWEET!

unfold

allright i used pep designer to open the C. Carmine armor, but do click unfold then scale my width to complete?

how do you guys do it?

as i scale my width the pages are short but the pieces are big i can't fit them in that little box? what should i do, am i doing something wrong?

Use the join/disjoin tool to break them into smaller pieces. You're not doing it wrong, you're just not quite doing it all the way my friend.

What i meant to say that the pieces are big, not really big, but it's one page, split up into small boxes, not page like 8-11 1/2, i mean really small boxes page.

i hope you understand

i know that your needing some help and all but i think it would be best to keep on topic, i know its these files and all id just hate to see the thread flooded with these posts

LOL i tried to scale the C. Carmine's armor but there's small boxes as a page, i don't know how to make the page 8/11 kinda way, the pieces are fine but the pages is not good

brother... i dont know what u talk about D:
i'm brazil, can u do example for me? like photos
because
the translate can be do something wrong and i will be confuse :~

alright I unfolded the armor and scale my width to 500mm but the problem is that the pages are too small

am i doing something wrongSANYO0894.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back