A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no D:
u wrong
is not the shoulder width is the width of her chest,
type you measure the width of which gives her breasts: D (haha)
: P
the maximum is up to the fold of the 'armpits' (lol)
(if you are slim of course)
(now fat people I'm not sure.)

Scaling, just measure from one side of your chest to the other, not counting your shoulders. So your armpit across to your other 'pit. Muscles have no effect on the scaling area. Sorry I'm late to return to the conversation, I was out doing yardwork.

I don't quite understand what you mean by that, so I can't really help. As for the picture thing, try uploading to filesmelt.com and then putting the link it gives you in [ IMG][/IMG ] tags(without the spaces).

here's it is, thanks for the link kyre

here's my problem i scale it but the page is too small,
SANY0894.JPG

Like I said, any time, and it seems to me that its not that the pages are too small, the parts are mostly too big. Try right clicking in the 2d part, and selecting join/disjoin and then breaking the parts up more. It makes it more parts, yeah, but you will be able to break them down to fit on the pages. Either that, or I can break it up for you tomorrow, if you are willing to wait that long.

ah..now i understand ^^
u dont have experience about pepakura, right?
u need 'joke' more about this program, when u be have more experience, u can be understand better ^^
(maybe u have to find anothers models, and cut[join/disjoin], just for learn more..)
^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back