A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pep file could be used as a pattern to make the mask out of leather or something similar. The rest of the body that is not covered with armor, "the skin" can be made out of latex the same way the guys at the hunter's lair make there predator suits. As a matter of fact, that can be done with all the locust.

Yeah I had the same idea with the skin, but me and latex... don't mix

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh SOMEBODY PEP ME!!!"

Savage_grenadier.jpg

Have to admit this would be a great project. Need a locust suit though....

Sure if you want.

Hey guys total noob here im looking to start my first project to do Dom from GoW3 out of foam I searched this whole forum and I got some Clayton Boots I could use and I did find Doms armor but its folded anyone here can help me out? or if you can point me into the direction of someone doing this for sale that would be even better. also I couldent find the right belt if anyone has that PM me please.

keep up the good work guys.

Hey guys total noob here im looking to start my first project to do Dom from GoW3 out of foam I searched this whole forum and I got some Clayton Boots I could use and I did find Doms armor but its folded anyone here can help me out? or if you can point me into the direction of someone doing this for sale that would be even better. also I couldent find the right belt if anyone has that PM me please.

keep up the good work guys.
Sorry to say but you're a tad late. If you had checked like say 3-4 months ago, it would've been on the front page. Since then alot of unfolds have been kept close to the chest due to the constant threat of having, not only this particular thread but the site slapped with a Copyright Infringement, causing this to kind of "file sharing" to shut down. I do know that Jakkrit is working on some other projects and once he is done with that he will be back to provide some more models.

Its a real shame, that being the case. Alot of good work is coming out of all these files. JAcevedo014, the best bet is to reference game pictures and Neca toys and free lance with foam. Sorta jig saw puzzle it all. Have a look at Propcustomz 'Baird Build' if you haven't already. He has some tips and there are some links in the comments to pictures.

Yea thats what I was noticing most of the links are dead I was able to get my hand on a little something so I wont be completely blind but i wont officially start my build till next month so ima keep looking untill then. I'll also use the video tutorials that Stealth put on youtube under the HeroTutorials to help guide me along a bit. thanks anyways big john and ironmonger but if you or anyone else on this forum happen to come across anything like that please drop me a PM.

If your looking for exclusively Gears 3 Dom, the good luck. If not, you can check my 4shared library, I have a wide array of Gears 1 & 3 armors. Just click on one of my past links.

EDIT: Actually, I was a little hasty with my response. I had an inkling of a memory of obtaining the Gear 3 Dom model and was able to get the Torso & Shins from his model. I believe I posted it a while back. It pays to search the thread thoroughly instead of straight asking.
But to save you the trouble here are the links:
Dom Torso
Dom Shin

yea I have those files but when I unfold it its all over the paper it looks nothing like some clayton boots I found here where everything fits so nice on the paper maybe I just still need to figure things out

edit:
also there obj not pdo like most of the other files I found

yea I have those files but when I unfold it its all over the paper it looks nothing like some clayton boots I found here where everything fits so nice on the paper maybe I just still need to figure things out

edit:
also there obj not pdo like most of the other files I found

Yeah they need to be properly unfolded, unfortunately I'm no good at that...

i call it "goggles", an then the other onw has kinda of a saw like ridge down its forehead, sorta like a spine.
GOW3locusthelmetref.jpg

the one on the left and the one in the middle.

Oh... Gotcha, well there is only one person on here that I know of that has "all" the files and I've already put in requests for those. He has several hundred other requests he doing. So its a matter or waiting.

In the meantime, if anyone wants Gears of War 1 armors, I'll be more than happy to help while I figure out how to obtain GoW3 models.

I'm have been looking this and other threads and I can't find Ben Carmine's helmet and armor. It's a costume I've been wanting to do such a long time, but never started (as so many things...)

If someone has it, I would be very grateful with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back