A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's semi-HD. For more details, You can use craft foam, Bondo or steel sheet.
I'm sorry about Marcus chest. It's not support symmetrical for unfold and I don't know why.

If the Marcus chest isn't going ok, then are the locust parts doing any good? I'm not trying to be pushy, just that pep seems to be fastest for me than scratch building.

Why No Clayton Carmine Armor?

Ir you were able to get all these other sets of armor is there a way you can get the Clayton Carmine armor and helmet?

Schoeber
the clayton carmine helmet, we dont have the model, and, the carmine elite for clayton have diferent parts, example,
is the up head, have 3 things diferents with relation carmine elite.

Jakkrit
can u share the texture of models?i be do baird, i have do unfold too, but i still glueing, when i finish i will be post the chest unfolded,
type, the texture of the all model the personage, because, i need found the leather,
for the clothes.
obs: thank for modeling everything for us :D, and be pacients with us =p
u do a great job ^^

I don't really understand the difference in the main characters armors, or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but wouldn't that chest work for anyone else

type..all armors, have diferents parts, but, i see something, about marcus armor, in trailer, anothers carmines, no carmine elite, no carmine clayton, exist another carmine in game, have the 'almost' chest of marcus.

If some COG soldier or Carmine files come out, I'll attempt to make a build before the games release and work the midnight launch : )

I don't really understand the difference in the main characters armors, or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but wouldn't that chest work for anyone else

The back part is different in every armor, and the parts where they show the led lights, Dom's pep must have little holes, while marcus' must have "in line" pattern. And another little details such as screws, or different angles.

Can someone direct me to a GOW 1 style Marcus Fenix full armor unfolded?! I mean boots, chestplate, shoulderplate...
BTW... have anyone seen a good Longshot prep? And not those that are modded from nerf guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back