A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, it was said a couple pages back that somebody was going to fix the circles. i was just wondering if it happened. i know the clay helmet doesnt exist, i can read.

When do you think the elite stuff will be unfolded? I tryed downloading the one but it didnt work and the low def helmet doesnt look quite right but im gonna be gluing it together tonight just to see.

Ya the low def helmet just dont workout. Please please someone unfold the high def elite helmet and armor someone!!! I want to get working on it for the the launch.

Morfdogg: The HD helmet is already unfolded as well as the Low def Armor. Its all located on the first page under the screen shot of all three pieces. Links work fine as i just checked them before this reply. Good luck to you. If you have any issues, reply. I unfolded the helmet so I still have the file...I think.

Maj. Pain

Marcus' armor is not that different from the one of Baird we already have, i'll give it a try (baird armor turning to Marcus) The thing that changes is tha part in the back, that can be modified once resined with bondo thing.

Btw, it's kinda funny that we had render, and LOW DEF armors from Anya and Marcus but the first unfold was Baird xD

lol xD
im do baird, and almost finish, but, its complicated..somethings boring, because, have parts..and more parts, make me crazy somethings,
anyway..carmine helmet elite-almost finish too.
i have to be more pacients brothers xD
marcus unfolded i have almost, but my time its over :~ next week, i will be post.

Sorry for the dumb question but, does a unfolded version of the retro lancer exists? I’ve looked this thread and others, some say it exist some say it doesn’t exist and I just can’t find if it real or not. So, is there a retro lancer unfolded file out there?
Again sorry for the Noob question.

Last edited by a moderator:
not yet..but, why do not do unfolded, if are hurry? :~
i not do, because i dont have time alot..but when a have, i will be.(if another person do, i thanks :) )

Awes0me work unfolding that im making two of them first thing in the morning. Im almost done building the Fenix chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back