A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is... I believe its a five letter word called, B-A-C-O-N... I mean just listen to how Carmine says it in the game.

"Ohh... Bacon..."

Haha indeed, "Jeez Louise!"

Noob question:

Anyone know the specs of the: GOW3_CLAYTON_ARMOR _HIGH (Unfolded by Satchmo III). Its 60 pages so I'm guessing it should be an alright fit for a stout person such as myself. I wanna start folding but wanna get it right the first time.

Haha indeed, "Jeez Louise!"

Noob question:

Anyone know the specs of the: GOW3_CLAYTON_ARMOR _HIGH (Unfolded by Satchmo III). Its 60 pages so I'm guessing it should be an alright fit for a stout person such as myself. I wanna start folding but wanna get it right the first time.

Not really... I'm am 5' 9" and pretty stocky, and the head hole was way too small...

I can imagine (says Big John). Are you still making it? Perhaps I could build it in parts and lengthen it, (also to make it more moveable).

I can imagine (says Big John). Are you still making it? Perhaps I could build it in parts and lengthen it, (also to make it more moveable).

Yeah exactly, I'm 240lbs. mostly muscle... but yeah, that could work, but the only problem i can see is the lengthening part of it. You'll have to lengethen the actual model or risk not having the parts fit.

Also here is my unfold of Clayton's right shin guard. I don't recall anyone unfolding it yet so... also, it has probably more parts then it needs, I was going to ease of assembly and not # of parts.

Yeah exactly, I'm 240lbs. mostly muscle... but yeah, that could work, but the only problem i can see is the lengthening part of it. You'll have to lengethen the actual model or risk not having the parts fit.

Also here is my unfold of Clayton's right shin guard. I don't recall anyone unfolding it yet so... also, it has probably more parts then it needs, I was going to ease of assembly and not # of parts.

Thanks for that! I have some Crane snowboard boots and was thinking of doing a foam build around them. I don't know about maenouvrability though. This looks great though. I think its peppin' time.

Sorry if anyone's already posted this but I went shopping today and noticed this familiarized 'Snub' pistol. I couldn't help myself and bought one to mod. Thanks Nerf, you're the best!!!

d_1453.jpg

So, now that Gears 3 has been out for a week, wouldn't it be awesome to obtain the files for classic marcus, dom, cole, and baird? or even Anthony's helmet?

Where's the boot piece to that file, bro?

Can't have a massive shin without the massive boot!

yeah I have alot problems getting pep files to fit right so I have to scratch build or mod alot things for instance mah boots I did the way PropCustomz did.
You check out his thread if havent already:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...ilt).-Will-be-ready-for-release-night./page16

So i opened up the Clayton file and removed the helmet... I noticed something...

Screenshot2011-09-28at100011PM.png

Are Cole and Clayton the same person?!?!? :p I know why they did this but i just find it funny and thought i would share

sorry if its already been posted.. too lazy to look though the thread for it

So i opened up the Clayton file and removed the helmet... I noticed something...

Are Cole and Clayton the same person?!?!? :p I know why they did this but i just find it funny and thought i would share

yep. i say this before.

Any way you could get Carmine's Gauntlets and thigh pieces?

Hello 1st post here. Can someone "please" post a list of all the Gears of War Pep Files? I have some files, but I'm looking for things like "Boltok Pistol", "Gorgon Burst Pistol ", "Hammerburst" [ unfold ]. I want mainly weapons. I keep Google-ing but i can't find good links. I think it might cut down on the same questions and help us all. Again Please please please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back