A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakkrit

Move to Alien Technology Studio group on facebook. Just meet me there for models and another works.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/alientech/

Thread Edit:

bigjohn9397 will be taking over links in the thread now, see this post (I'll try to keep this First Post updated when I can, but refer to this post just in case):
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32083-A1TD-Gears-Of-War-3.-Re-opened.?p=615851#post615851

Gears of War 3 Files
Marcus Fenix:
Chest (Needs Unfolding)
Shoe Covers (Needs Unfolding)
Shins (Needs Unfolding)
Belt (Needs Unfolding)
Dom Santiago:
Chest (Needs Unfolding)
Shins (Needs Unfolding)
Damon Baird:
Chest
Shins (Needs Unfolding)
"Scaled" Shins (Needs Unfolding)
Tools (Needs Unfolding)
Goggles (Needs Unfolding)
Clayton Carmine/Augustus Cole:
Helmet
Chest
Shins
"Scaled" Shins
Boots
Chairman Prescott:
Chest (Needs Unfolding)
Shins (Needs Unfolding)
Boots (Needs Unfolding)
Dizzy Wallin:
Chest (Needs Unfolding)
Boots (Needs Unfolding)
Anya Stroud:
Chest
Belt (Needs Unfolding)
Boots (Needs Unfolding)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man im so glad to see someone jump on this project. I will gladly unfold these for you, but i just wanted to bring something to you attention:
Gears-of-War-3-Clayton-Carmine_1302866645.jpg

In this picture of the NECA toy you can see the circle things on the helmet are closer to the mouth part. If you could fix that, it would be pretty accurate. If not, no worries. Just let me know if your intrested in fixing it before i start the unfold.

Maj. Pain

My files are Carmine elite. not Clayton. I used Gears of war 3 beta on xbox360 to build it. If you want Clayton armor, Just wait the Gears of war 3 full retail for the best references.

Jakkrit: No, the files are awesome. Didnt get in the beta so wasn't aware of the Carmine elite character. I think I might of found a screenshot of the character online. Gonna start on the helmet and then move to the chest. If you can pull a screen from the beta it will help the unfold process and in turn help the build. Ill post when I get done.

Maj. Pain

I've unfolded the low-definition helmet. It's scaled to a height of 280 mm (approximately 10 inches) and lays out to 12 pages (8.5x11).

This is one of my first attempts at unfolding but I think it came out well. Thanks for the model Jakkrit...I hope the unfold does it justice. If you or anyone else assembles it please feel free to send feedback.

GOW3_COG_Helmet_Low.pdo

Is there any chance of working on the the locust drone armor? and the helmet kind of looks like the locust helmet (not a bad thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back