A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance that we can get the pep files for these helmets?
Also I just want to provide you guys with a website where the guys who worked on the game "dumped" most of the concept work and 3D character model pics and stuff. It's great for reference pictures.
Here you go: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?162670-Gears-of-War-3-Character-Art-Dump
FYI, it is very pic heavy and just scroll through the thread to find all, or most of the pictures you want.

I think those should be in the game, and I believe Koshima downloaded it (don't quote me)
perhaps he can find the files.

I think those should be in the game, and I believe Koshima downloaded it (don't quote me)
perhaps he can find the files.

Don't mean to quote you, but I don't have the files. I ended up getting rid of them due to space reasons, and I couldn't crack the case on that one.
Sorry, guys.

Well.... Don't know if google got this right, but the Google Translation is:
Join tu
tu companies
We also provide Free
"Join tu rent
participating religious school office
where everyone may buy
Supermarket camera
Canon lenses
Nikon"

Right...

Anyway, think the only other person who has downloads the game is gaarasma, because he already released the COG model pack.

I'll start that theron helmet soon, got a week of now, yay!

Hey Bigjohn. I think it may be smaller than your head and my head. I found the helmet width is lower than 230 mm.

@Mustangseatrice05 - I'm going to take a look at it and see.
@Jakkrit - Well, damn.... I'm going to have to re-position everything...

okay here is the updated version...

@BigJohn ok cool. I'm so excited somebody did a Theron finally.

Here are some WIP pics of my Anthony Carmine helmet & My Ben Carmine helmet that I just finished pepping last night.

c6e4ea67-2170-8b3c.jpg

c6e4ea67-218d-8d14.jpg

c6e4ea67-219d-6f45.jpg

c6e4ea67-21ab-eb8f.jpg

& here's Ben

c6e4ea67-21c4-2590.jpg

c6e4ea67-21d7-9a9e.jpg

c6e4ea67-21fc-0121.jpg

just wondering how big did u make your ben carmine helm? i just finished an onyx guard helm and feels too big, and a clay carmine that is too small(it fit perfect until i put the back neck guard)

@Lt Artard I built the Ben helmet at the default settings.

@bigjohn thanks for the Theron. That is definitely the Gears 3 Theron. looks like tough one to build. I have to do it.
Hard part will be the locust face to put in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back