A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovin' the files guys, but a lot of them, like the Boomshot, Boltok, and Gnasher in the post above, have faces that intersect, making them nigh-impossible to pep. Can someone fix this? Especially with the Gnasher since I need that file :p

Also, a GoW1 Hammerburst Assault Rifle would be AWESOME, since it's my second favorite gun in the series, next to the Lancer.

BTW, thanks for the contributions to the wiki, 3080!

I try! The files I added are the same as above, and I have more like armor. I'm not any good at the whole "unfolding" thing, But I will add everything I have found over time and with a little luck and some help from others we can make this work. Maybe we can have someone edit and or modify the files I add.

I try! The files I added are the same as above, and I have more like armor. I'm not any good at the whole "unfolding" thing, But I will add everything I have found over time and with a little luck and some help from others we can make this work. Maybe we can have someone edit and or modify the files I add.

I can unfold pretty well. I'm nearly done with the Carmine Redshirt file.

Myrrah armor WIP

gow3myrrahrender.jpg

I don't know it's good for men too.

Yay! Can't wait for that to be done!

Does anybody know if queen Myrrah's armor is unfolded yet? Trying to do this by halloween for the wife...let me know, Thanks.

Hey you guys are doing some great work, A1TD glad to see your still modeling I love the retro lancer, One I unfold it myself im going to start on it, only downside no save due to new computer :p

I don't know if anybody has done this before, but is it possible to unfold any weapons such as lancer, retro lancer into low resolution where you can actually trace them? especially for people who prefers to use foam, wood, etc to build the weapons instead of pepping and resining.

Nice work on all your gear, and thanks for teasing us with photos of the squirt gun, only to read way later that the company was sued and the guns were recalled.
Man....... you were lucky to find those. Not that we should rely upon a store bought item to do a build, but that any of us who work hard on our HD pep files know how long it takes, and how a little advantage like a squirt gun could really be an integral part of modding something like that to accurate size and detail.
Every little bit helps, but I encourage everyone to hand in there and keep working hard on your projects.

really good stuff here man thanks i think you saved me a whole day of finding what i need now i just have one problem ? how do i get pepakura to size the build to my size when i print it out? The first time i did it i got 60 pages when i was working on the Fenix armor and that didn't work because it was mini size so how do i fix that if i'm only using the pepakura "viewer"? pls if you have anyone that could answer this for me that would be great i would like to get started as soon as possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back