A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to print the unfolded clayton helmet from yesterday and when i tried printing Pepakura would say that my printer and pepakura dont share the same paper size and would ask if i wanted it to scale automatically...

Im not quite sure what it meant, wether it was going to scale the unfold or the paper size...

my printer setting are set to standard 8.5"x11".

I tried changing the paper type in pepakura and the unfold got all messed up...

how do i get around this without messing up the scale of the unfold.

Thanks.

I was trying to print the unfolded clayton helmet from yesterday and when i tried printing Pepakura would say that my printer and pepakura dont share the same paper size and would ask if i wanted it to scale automatically...

Im not quite sure what it meant, wether it was going to scale the unfold or the paper size...

my printer setting are set to standard 8.5"x11".

I tried changing the paper type in pepakura and the unfold got all messed up...

how do i get around this without messing up the scale of the unfold.

Thanks.
check the paper setting in pepakura designer and check the setting in your printer program make sure they match before you print and after you change the paper setting you might have to move all pep pieces around to make them fit in each page

Thanks to everyone puting in all the hard work on the new pdos and unfolds. I am new to pep but am already addicted. I have collected many files from Gears 2, and have most of the weapons on file. I have built --- Torque bow---Boomshot---Longshot---Carmine Helmet---and Carmines Armor, of witch I have butcherd to make into a five piece layered suit.......it's coming along. Started the boots yesterday and am well on my way in modifying them to actual boots rather than strap-on pieces. I do not know how to put pics on the thread, but here is the photobucket link to my builds. http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd419/Antitype05/ Posting more pics right now. Think you'll like the boots---they still need some work, but they're cool anyway. Thanks; Type05.

I am also looking for the ''Hammerburst 2'' pdo. This is my fav. and my blender render went down with my computer....unretrievable....70 hours of work down the drain. Someone please help. I have the original Hammerburst 3D file, but I need my precious. Buy far, the best weapon in Gears 2 and not too shabby in Gears 3 either. Love the Down-the-barrel aiming like COD........EPIC!!! Please, Please, Please someone help.

i figure out how out how to make the pages big, now all i have to do is disjoin some pieces, and scale, is that correct? but my question is what should i scale myself: the width, height or depth of my chest?

...but my question is what should i scale myself: the width, height or depth of my chest?

In Pepakura Designer, when you change one of the three dimensions the other two automatically change proportionately. This way, the model's dimensions will maintain the same proportions relative to one another and nothing will get skewed.

Try to post these type of questions in an appropriate forum/thread. There are a few stickies in the Pepakura and Cardboard Armor forum (http://www.405th.com/forumdisplay.php/14-Pepakura-and-Cardboard-Armor) dedicated to things like scaling and working with Pepakura Viewer/Designer. Posts within this thread should stay on the topic of the Gears of War models. Good luck with you project.

Update : Hammerbrust is working in progress. Now is 48%. (Very hard to make it more details from basic box tool).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back